Shine Down

Shine Down

A Poem by Immortal Beloved

So you all know me and some of you don’t well for those of you who don’t know me I am

Immortal Beloved the most controversial smash mouth son of a b***h to ever grace the pages of AP.

I am controversial because last year I took on Tina aka Lady Blue it was fierce, rough, tough, and down right dirty and I won and it cost me a lot but now we’re friends again you don’t like that then I got this pretty little pledge I say everyday:

This public service announcement has been brought to you by your good friends at D Generation X who would like to remind you that if you ain’t down with that we just got two words for ya:

 

SUCK IT!!!!!

 

And Tina I am so proud of you for telling Seth to suck it because in truth that’s all he’s good at is sucking and taking drugs over girls :).

But back to the message at hand my war with her got me banned and I came back over and over and over getting banned over and over because I couldn’t get enough of the vampire nation.

Then this morning she tried to get me back onto the site and that went sour the mods said no so I sit here and shrug my shoulders tears dried up but she tried her best to get me back and it wasn’t enough but still I got her for a friend again and that counts for something.

I was gonna comeback beat the s**t outta Seth put a dress on him and rape him while Blue Jewel videotaped it yeah and use a spiked condom :D.

~HHH pops up~

"And you can find that on WWESHOP.com"

"Yes Hunter you can find it on there"

~Shawn pops up into view and says "Ding"~

"Is this the right floor?"

"Yep" Hunter says.

"I just know he wasn’t gonna leave us out of the rant now were ya Immortal?"

"No I wouldn’t dream of it"

"So what’s new pussycat?" Hunter says taking a swig of water.

"Well a guy named Natures Guardian yes that’s right boys and girls she is a he"

"Wait she is a he and he is a she" Hunter says scratching his head.

"Too much tongue twisting ahhhh brain fart!" Shawn yells and runs around yelling.

"Yes and his name is Raymond Cloud he apparently got ownership of my creation, The Slaughter House slapped an application on it because he was scheduled to fight Blue Jewel but kicked him out before he could enter and he acts like he’s the leader of The Slaughter House which isn’t true I created it so people could beat the s**t outta each other not teach them how to properly roleplay"

"Damn man that’s sad but Raymond wants to play a girl? Gosh I guess he likes to play dress up" Hunter chuckles.

"Ooooo he could play dress up with Vito!" Shawn chips in smiling then he thinks.

"What is it another brain fart?" Hunter asks puzzled.

"No if said guy wants to be a girl why doesn’t he just go and get a sex change?"

"Hmmm good point" Hunter and I say together.

"Ewww then he she I mean it’ll have cooties!" and all of us shake in disgust.

"Well at least Goldust is still prettier" Hunter says looking away whistling to himself.

"Pervert!" Shawn says pointing a finger at Hunter.

"Playgirl coverboy!" Hunter shoots back with his index finger.

"Wet willy!!" I say wetting both my index fingers and giving both of them wet willies.

"Ack!" Shawn says rubbing his right ear onto his DX cut off shirt.

"Man I just took a bath" Hunter says wiping his left ear clean.

"Hehe"

"Wedgie!" they both yell and pull my boxers up hard.

"Ouch s**t d****t!!!"

"Who is Lucian?" Hunter asks puzzled.

"A power hungry fudge packing friend of Seth’s" I answer yanking my boxers off clean sighing happily.

"I see skid marks!" Shawn says jumping up and down excitedly.

"Here go fetch boy!" and I throw my ripped boxers over and Shawn chases after them.

"Typical" Hunter says laughing.

"I know he’s only teaming with Seth because his ego isn’t as big as Seth’s why I’m even willing to bet both of them give each other a dirty sanchez and fruity pebbles"

Hunter gasps and chokes on his water "Say what?"

"Easy boy" I say patting his back hard.

"Did you say dirty sanchez and fruity pebbles?"

"Yeah why you know what they are?"

"Yes I do and that’s so hilarious!" he says busting out laughing.

"Boys and girls a dirty sanchez is when you butt f**k someone then taking your finger you wipe a small line of their own s**t across their upper lip and fruity pebbles is the same thing cept you bang their a*s when they’re puking into the toilet" I chuckle as Shawn comes back and tosses my boxers at me clean and stitched up.

"Wow Shawn you washed and stitched them thank you"

"No problem"

~He pulls up a bottle of Gain and Downy Mountain Fresh softener~

"I used Gain Extra Strength and Downy Mountain Fresh available at your local Wal-Mart and other fine retail grocery stores world wide" He finishes with a big smile.

"Dirty sanchez and fruity pebbles hehe" Hunter says tossing his water bottle over his shoulder.

"What’s that?" Shawn says then puts his hands up and adds "Wait I got it!"

~He brings a guy named Sanchez whose dirty and a box of Fruity Pebbles over smiling~

"See I got my friend Sanchez and he’s dirty and a box of Fruity Pebbles for him to eat"

"Shawn shawn my good friend my tag team partner that’s not it" Hunter says shaking his head then beckons Shawn over to him.

~Hunter whispers into his ear and Shawn’s jaw drops then he leans away looks at both of us he goes cross eyed and falls over and Hunter and I yell "TIMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR" as he falls backward~

"Ya know what Vince looks like now that he’s a cueball?"

"No what?" I say smiling.

"A big red smooth wrinkled c**k"

"But I thought he liked dicks?" I laugh hands on my knees.

"Yeah he does but I don’t know a c**k is a dick is a c**k is a dick I just don’t see the difference what is so funny?"

"Big red smooth wrinkled c**k hahahahahahaahhaahaha" I burst out laughing.

"It’s not funny I have nightmares about that big angry c**k chasing me!" Hunter shudders.

"Whatever happened to Cocky?"

"Hell if I know" Hunter shrugs.

"How tall is Seth?" Shawn asks jumping up.

"Mmmmm bout 5'5 I think he’s short"

"And tiny" Hunter chimes in.

"I bet he’d be afraid of the big red angry ummm"

"C**k Shawn?"

~Shawn cringes and spins around~

"Hehe"

"Yeah that word" he grimaces.

"Anyway Immortal anything else you’d like to say?" Shawn asks.

"Well hmmmm if you don’t like the fact that I’m friends with Tina again then get the f**k outta here and go cry to someone who actually cares"

~Shawn and HHH’s jaw’s both drop~

"Hehe oh chill out and two if you wanna talk to me you can find me on msn [email protected] or blacktard2004 for yahoo"

"Three I will add on another part to this which will be a petition that if you feel like signing your name to it to get moi unbanned and brought back I’d appreciate it"

"And if you don’t sign we’ll send the big red angry c**k after you!" Hunter laughs maniacally.

"Yeah that’s right oh yeah Seth, Lucian, and any of you m***********s who wanna act like a bunch of n*****s go suck a fat one!"

"Or the big red angry c**k! You said the bad n word!" Shawn says cringing then his jaw drops.

"Yeah because n****r means ignorant duh silly rabbit"

"Yeah silly rabbit it means ignorant" Hunter says sticking his tongue out.

"Caroline try to hold it together and boot that sorry a*****e out of your kingdom s**t girl the member list went from 150 to 69 and is still dropping"

"Lucian stop trying to be a poser and acting like Seth you don’t want any power you just wanna be a suck up and so far you’re doing good on the sucking part of it kudos to you my friend"

"Abariel never let people get the best of you and if Seth gets to you just go read my fight with him remember he’s the one who had to wear a blue dress and pigtails"

~Hunter and Shawn laugh~

"Silver my good friend my pal o pals my sex deviant hehe take care oopss did I say that aloud?"

"Seth you’re never gonna be anything more than a novelty mug that’s how much people wanna be your friend or even be related to you"

"Darius wherever you are I’m still you’re Military Advisor whenever my ban is lifted and I come back I’ll be there ready for action"

"To the officers of Avarus get your heads out of your asses and stop acting like your better than everyone else minus Tina of course :P"

"To the people who suck up to Tina no offense but I just think if you come back and say "Oh I’m sorry for not being active as much as I should be please forgive me" just stop it’s pitiful"

"If you wanna quit rp hey that’s cool I’ve told many people that they should quit if they wanna it’s no secret that it’s dying and that me and Tina made it big last year if you wanna quit then quit I know I should and I will when with a big bang"

"Korey my raping uncle heh please god I will pay you to send someone to Carolina to videotape Seth getting raped"

"Tina heh we’ve put each other through hell up down side to side all around the back and forth it was a blast just don’t piss me off so I don’t pull another crusade it’s too much and hell if I die from doing another crusade then it’s gonna be a glorious charge because people will remember the day when Immortal Beloved gave it his all outnumbered and outgunned he took on the biggest dog in the yard and won dying in the process but hey that’s just me

~smiles and pulling Tina close he kisses her deeply holding her snugly tongue playing with hers then he lets her go~

and you know me well almost just kidding I love you no matter how many times you tell me not to say it love isn’t about sex or a couple it’s also respect remember that"

"Awww that was beautiful" Shawn says wiping his eyes.

"Yeah it really was" Hunter says crying into Shawn’s shoulders.

"There there big boy"

"In closing remember this I love being outnumbered makes things fun"

"I can rape you with my words with a smile on my face"

"I ain’t dead yet m**********r!!!" - Richard Pryor R.I.P.

"And if you ain’t down with that we just got two words for ya:

SUCK IT!!" we all say in unison.

~Stopping at the doorway we turn and face and do the quad DX chop green X’s shooting up behind us then we walk out as the DX theme plays~

 

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing