Ray Baby

Ray Baby

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

to my last love whose candle is slowly flickering in my heart

"

You’ve no idea just how much you really mean to me.

 

 

 

 

 

When I had that dream I nearly cried :P I mean god you were so f*****g beautiful and proud to be with your son just the way your eyes lit up as you held him spinning him in a circle, both of you giggling and squealing.

Seth and rache standing on the porch watching happy and married and I was sitting in the chair just watching you and your son having the time of your life.

That bright smile of yours gleaming from the sunlight.

Those eyes so alive and full of life and everlasting love.

I think on the bad relationships you’ve had and comparing them to you grown up with a son: total difference in you.

I don’t know who the guy in the ballcap was probably the father meh beats me but the strange part is your son looked like me :P so idk maybe it’s a fluke of fate or the way destiny molds you but either way you’d be the best f*****g mother in the world.

But what brought me to tears was you saying "My son" I mean come on who wouldn’t wanna have kids with you? I know I would greg would but they’d turn out to be a bunch of hornballs hehe.

What are you so afraid of?

Do you think I’m gonna break your heart, beat on you, or belittle you because I’ve got nothing else better to do?

Well for one I know what it’s like to have your heart broken.

I’ve been called a waste of gas, nearly lost my diploma to another, dumped because another guy showed up with a ring and proposed and the b***h accepted, cheated on countless times, and to be honest it’s left me bitter and tense all the time.

But when I was with the one who went with the proposal, I loved you more than her.

I mean look at you: so goddamn beautiful and you go after the wrong guys who act their shoe size instead of being a f*****g man and treating you like a piece of trash.

Well you’re not trash you’re a treasure more precious and valuable than all the gold in Fort Knox.

I won’t beat on you unless I got pillows, foam bats, balloons, ooooo and marshmallows :P fists, feet, and wall hurling is not my thing it wastes energy that could be used to tickle you :D or cuddle you or just love you till the sun comes up.

Rache says I’m pressuring you feh I don’t care you need to know what you’re missing out on.

I’ll never belittle you or put you down that won’t happen unless we had a bad break up.

You’re like the cute little puppy in the store window tail wagging wildly full of so much love to give but always left behind till I take you home and show you love.

You need proper love not quick fixes that’ll temporarily patch you up.

I mean god when I talk to you I am so relaxed and comfortable.

A coolness runs through and over my heart when I think of you.

You’re the only girl I’ve met who when I think on sex isn’t at the top of the list.

Making you happy and see your eyes light up is at the top of my list.

I love the way you curl up in the morning into a small ball against me so cute when you’re half awake.

You are the ultimate security blanky when you wrap around me to snuggle or ride me to sleep.

Far as sex goes, if we got together I’d leave it up to you I don’t force or rush the issue.

I mean you need a teddy bear to nurture and love you not a stick figure with muscles that lets his dick lead him.

You need Munchlax :P before Ash raped him hehe.

Look at how far you’ve come these past months gone from shy to open.

And look at how much help you’ve gotten from all of us.

All that’s stopping you is you Rayne.

You don’t know what I see in you well I’ll tell you then.

I see a shy, radiant girl who has the potential to be a strong proud woman I just gotta know what is holding you back?

What are you so damned afraid of?

Your hair is soooo long soft and silky pure as midnight and would look fabulously sexy with blue tints yum yum give me some.

Your lips are kissably smooth like my apple enchiladas that I made for dinner last night yes I do cook so if you do come up I’ll cook ya something :P

Your body is flexible, curvy, and heavy like my comforter keeping me warm and safe.

And by heavy I do not mean you need to lose weight you’ve got the perfect figure sexy as f*****g hell.

But your best feature that you got and no its not your b***s I mean geez you could put someone’s lights with those things get em reduced or I’s pop them with pin mwahahahaha but no your best feature is when you first wake up you stir then roll over into me I mean god rache needs to take a picture of you sleeping cause you’re so beautiful when you sleep. :D

I am really proud of you for respecting yourself and not just having sex with every guy you date it shows you have integrity.

But my thing is, I’m only asking just take my hand give it chance what’s it gonna hurt?

You’re halfway through the door mmmmm just step through I’ll be right there waiting.

 

:P remember this

Tale as old as rhyme

Song as old as time..........

 

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing