The Truth Full Of Controversy

The Truth Full Of Controversy

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

during the great rp war of 2006

"

You can try and silence me by banning me and my words of truth but it’s useless.

I cannot be stopped by no means invented man made or otherwise.

I tell the truth about everything.

If you are ugly then I will tell you so.

If you are a skinny a*s b***h then I will tell you so..

I grow so damn tired of these p***y n*****s telling me that their gonna kill me, beat my fat a*s, or make me sorry that I came to allpoetry or was ever born.

Guess what m***********s? Still talking, still here, still doing what I do.

You think you can scare me away with f*****g kindergarten insults?

N***a please.

Some so I’m cute when I’m pissed and mad well I wonder what they would say when their getting violated by me.

I take no I SEIZE that golden opportunity and exploit what dark secret you tell me only if you burn me I will turn you to ashes.

I know of moderators who are poets pockets.

I know of poets who cyber sex with underage poets.

I know of poet who uses men like toys I should know because I was one.

I know on this site survival of the fittest becomes vital when your family is threatened.

What’s hot this month? Me and my "No More Boundaries" attitude biatch.

Most people were up in arms when I posted "The Toy Fights Back" because I told the truth about what was going on.

Most people were grateful for me telling the truth and shedding light upon those who caused so many problems on allpoetry.

I can rape you with my words.

I can make your friends that you thought would stick up and by you disappear.

Want more truth? Okay you got it.

U.S. soldiers who torture Iraqi’s should be stripped naked, beaten, tortured, not fed or given water for months on end see how they like it.

People who don’t have the balls to stand up to me face to face and can only spit kindergarten insults at me need to STEP THE F**K DOWN.

Want Controversy? I’ve got plenty to tell you about.

I don’t need a blonde bimbo skank and her devil dog telling me what to do.

I don’t wanna serve under a w***e of a queen who keeps cybering with underage boys.

Who you talking to b***h?

Whatcha gonna you do trick?

When it’s obvious to see that you ain’t gonna do s**t.

Give me bad dreams and make me go and sleep with my mommy?

Or make me grab my teddy bear and suck my thumb in fright?

Threaten my little sister?

Cause see when you threaten my little sis that shows me that you have no respect, no balls, no real courage to step up to me and take me on.

All the bullies I’ve met in real life and on allpoetry make me laugh till I piss my pants.

I know of a poet who has a little girl and one time I was suicidal and talked to him and asked him "What if your daughter was a cutter?" his response "I wouldn’t care" so yeah he’s on my a-list of friends.

That list is known as "Take A Sugar-Coated Taste Off My Prince Albert" list.

Know what I’m tired of censoring names cause I know you the people want to know who I am talking about.

BlueisisqueenAvarus aka OndencuiaBloodChant aka Tina is the one who cybers with underage boys and numerous others to spy on other poets like myself and report back to her for more "hot loving".

Let me tell you something Tina may sound nice and sweet on the phone but it’s all a cover when you say something about her.

Rackeel is to me nothing but a gun, sword, and a uniform who is blinded to the truth of the matter.

Crimson Rose aka roseofaundyingshadow was married to crimson rose avarus but was "seduced" by Tina’s magic.

End result she left him and is now with me happier than ever.

Hell I’m waiting to here that she cybered with a ten year old NO! Better yet a five year old.

I know you don’t love me you scream and holler whenever I try to tell the truth about people.

I’d rather be a Dole than a Bush and for the "dee dee deee" population who don’t understand what that means I’ll explain.

I would rather take money from the government than have power and abuse it like a retard.

I’d rather have Timmy from South Park in the White House than Bush because at least I can understand what he’s saying.

Ahtemu shadow rose was married to Zeal and guess who stole him away from their kids?

Yep you guessed it Tina once again the s**t sucks another husband away from his family.

Life’s a b***h well I’m her period.

I was a toy, a pawn, a tool of Tina’s but which kind of tool I don’t know.

She seduced me and I became one her toys but long after this toy fought back.

And what happened to me I got banned for it along with cybering with a 15 year old girl and I have no regrets.

Well no I do have regrets that the moderator called Maatkara the self-proclaimed "servant of truth" deleted my poem "The Toy Fights Back" because dee dee dee it was about the truth but it clashed with the AP policy.

Oh well who cares if people want the truth I will give it to them such as this about VT:

Nightmare Varuna 1 day ago- might i ask you something, Kevin?

Me- depends

Nightmare Varuna- how does it feel to get played by a b***h? Adrian doesn't exist. Hahaha! You all fell for my ploy. lmao! hahahah! Kevin, really do think I did this for no reason? Try to guess my reason.

Me- i wouldn't know

Nightmare Varuna- my reason for creating Adrian was to see if I could pull off having another personality and to get ideas for my new book. I'm devilishly creative, don't you think?

But hey wanna know something Aubrey Coribana and Vampyre Tourniquet are the same person! A woman a 17 year old girl at that.

Ain’t that some s**t? I know it is and it stinks to high heaven woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I got more truth for you about what crimson rose said to my daughter Jess666:

crimson rose: Immortal is your father? i wouldn't go saying that out loud, he's a freak and a stalker who tried to make a woman and her 15 year old daughter's life hell, and he deserves everything he gets and more

crimson rose: Anyone (Immortal Beloved) who threatens to sexually abuse someones daughter because she has no interest in him romantically does not deserve to be on this website, and does not have a place in normal human society

crimson rose: Listen Jess, if your father is watching then i hope he sees this, If he had pulled the crap on Tina down here in the south that he did, we would have killed his sick arse, so tell him never to show his face on this site again

crimson rose: Listen Jess, if your father is watching then i hope he sees this, If he had pulled the crap on Tina down here in the south that he did, we would have killed his sick arse, so tell him never to show his face on this site again

Ok number one I never sexually abused her daughter Whitelove ever I have no need for the offspring of a s**t to get off on.

Number two of course I don’t belong in normal human society I am a deranged bisexual freak so says Rackeel.

Number three I couldn’t even go down South ya f*****g redneck I don’t drive and I have no money for the Greyhound Bus so stick to banging your family members using the same paper bag and hoping you’re c**k will grow with all those diseases you contract.

Number four I have been on this site since 2002 under different names so many I can’t remember all them so yeah I have been banned under different names and yet I still come back.

The reason I keep coming back is the same reason John Cena keeps fighting:

I NEVER BACK DOWN!

I’m untouchable like Elliot Ness when it comes to you trying to prove you’re the best.

Oh here’s some funny a*s s**t about Tina I just remembered.

Zeal he’s 16 well she told me over the phone that he wanted her to adopt him so they could live together.

Ok break it down she’s in Canada he’s in the U.S. I don’t think his piggy bank is quite full enough to go to Canada and I don’t think his mommy and daddy would be happy to know that he’s cybering with a 33 year old milf who looks 26.

Yeah Tina’s a milf so what? I jack off to one who’s hotter than her.

Don’t be groupie keep it moving n***a you don’t know me.

Yes I use the word n***a and n****r and I do know the difference unlike some dee deee deee’s I know.

Hey Devil Dog here boy! Go fetch the bone Oh I hope that bone taste yummy yummy cause it’s lined with arsenic and cyanide.

Good boy now die.

I know why Tina has so many lovers because she cannot find true love.

She only finds love by seducing young and legal boys to get what she needs she told me that over the phone also.

The one man who did love her and stuck by her while she cheated on him was Mike.

S**t I respect him more than her.

She also can’t drive cause of a rare seizure so if she had a accident I would run up to her and ask "Quick what’s the number for 911?"

Yes I have a wacky sense of humor if you don’t like it you can get on my a-list.

She got raped when she was young and asked the guy if he did it and he said no.

Of course the shithead’s gonna say no just like the Duke Lacrosse Team is denying they raped and beat that stripper for the school it’s all about REPUTATION A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD.

With this guy he won’t admit it because he prefers his women passed out then he can’t be judged on his performance and tell her that she’s better when passed out which is probably true.

So pardon me as I enjoy my pleasure to burn doing Eddie Guerrero’s shoulder shake and dance off the stage for the next man to step up to my title.

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing