Breathless

Breathless

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

last poem to jess brown

"

To know what you’ve done to me just by showing your face isn’t easy to say.

You suffocate me with your still intoxicating beauty.

I can’t help it I thought my feelings were long buried in that grave I dug so long ago......but it would seem that feelings have unearthed themselves.

You may change the way you look but still nothing changes those Amazon windows you view this life with.

No not I shall never be able to tell you what desire burns me to my core when I think of you.

Your skin is your sin for being blessed with such a godly bodice.

To what you show me just by showing yourself in Sheetz s**t it brought back too much in one night.

I wish I could tell you but I just can’t it’s too hard for me, and with everything I’ve been through since I last saw you..........it just isn’t right.

I just don’t know anymore Jess.

 

I just don't.......

 

 

 

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

good poem ^.^
it sounds like something id have written to my x dan >.>
dating sux too many ppl like to f**k with our heads...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing