Adoration Of A Queen

Adoration Of A Queen

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

three yrs ago when i was in love with a pedophile

"

You are a genuine tease with that purring voice and spiritually touch.

You drive me crazy with that voice and that picture of you eyes shut and that trophy winning smile.

Darling if I live without your love and voice I’d go insane from not having them.

Hearing and making you laugh brightens my darkness and lets me closer to you.

Everything we’ve shared between us I will take to the grave and tell no one of.

I have pity for you.

I have Phoenix passion for you.

I care for you.

Let me in to cuddle your wounded soul.

I love it when you laugh cause it hurts me to laugh with you.

You make me feel so alive.

I sleep better every night after talking to you.

Hell, you’re the reason I get out of bed each day.

I love how you get in my head and make me dizzy with your touch.

Like a World War II fighter pilot who has a pin-up girl in their cockpit which they look to in the middle of a dogfight you are my pin-up girl.

You say your old well I say your hitting your stride and in your prime.

You are my Mistress of Mystery.

Smile for me for best medicine laughter is.

Mourn for me when I’m gone for it is okay to cry because to cry is to be human.

Take me with arms wide open don’t shut me away when I get to close to your heart.

You’ve made mistakes everybody does it Aaliyah said it best "Dust yourself off and try try again"

It feels so good to feel real and alive again.

To be rejuvenated from our encounter is pure intoxication.

The one thing I want I can’t get from you but that’s fine your love and compassion are enough for my thirst.

I could go insane but the one word I would mutter, write, and shout in an outburst would be your name.

If I die in your arms if there is one thing I could hear one last time it would be your laugh and the reason for wanting that instead of a kiss would be I could tell God that he made the most beautiful laugh in the world.

And just like Seth and Maggie in City Of Angels I have fallen for you hard.

I love you six hundred and sixty-six ways as you hold a place in my heart.

Just look over your shoulder and I’ll always be there at your service.

If I could fly away I would take you away with me.

Your voice is the dialysis machine that gives me strength to keep going.

If I showed up at your door and you came walking down the street and we recognized each other I’d smile and hold out a picture of flowers and say: "I ran out of money but I managed to color a picture of flowers is that acceptable?"

Just do this for me: say "I’m not old"

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing