Ap Break 1

Ap Break 1

A Poem by Immortal Beloved

I think I need a break from AP once again.

I recently watched Elf and then saw on Larry King that Anna Nicole Smith’s son had died.

That hit me hard and reminded me of my true love: Amy

So yea I was half in tears so please don’t ask me 21 Questions let me answer and address them in this lil note.

I shall be back whenever I please or when I can operate.

I will be on msn if you want to talk it’s [email protected]

I will fight all you punk a*s snitches cause when I get back you gonna get stitches.

So yes I am currently resigning as Military Advisor to Lord Darius.

~takes off Advisor crest and lays it upon a table along with twin maces and silver armor~

I will be back to bust some heads, wreck people’s fucked up teeth, and run a train on their broad.

Hey what can I say? I am Ajax heh.

I will post new pieces when I come back which will include stories, add-lines, and groups.

On a personal note Mel my dorky cute sweet baby dragon I’m sorry we don’t talk as much as we should and it’s not you it’s me so if you get too busy to call it’s fine.

Lizzy you wild sex kitten I will get in touch with you when I can I promise I just need time to sort myself out.

My Dove I truly thank you for showing me a whole different side to you it’s a blessing to see that side.

Cassie, sweet Wulf when you get off of punishment maybe we can discuss having kids *wink*

Tina you know I miss our talks but it seems everytime I call I hear your recorded voice and I wanna hear your voice just remind me not to call you then that way I won’t get bitched at by my mom cause you are really a truly wonderful person.

James stop bitching just because I am so much better than you and masturbating to Canadian trannies over the phone.

Grim you think you can make me kill myself N***A PLEASE!!!! I’ve heard better from your ex-girlfriend’s bowel movements not to mention your dad when he’s being told to squeal like a piggy when your momma’s plugging him in the a*s with a d***o.

"Now that right there is funny you tell me right there that ain’t funny"

"Yes Larry it’s the shiznit"

"What’s a Shiznit?"

"Hood speak"

"What the f**k you talking about boy?"

"It’s s**t spoken by a negro"

"Oh ok forgive me I’m slow I failed preschool five times"

 

Yvonne and Rain I want you both to close my sex add line for me babes because you both have such an amazing talent with words.

Darius my king and general I will be back to serve you forevermore.

My dear wife and son I will return after I do some soul searching.

Everyone who has my phone number please don’t call me unless I say otherwise don’t take offense it’s just I want some "me" time.

I love all those who respect me and cherish me.

You respect me for knowing me these three years that I have been on AP for my poems and stories.

You respect me for knowing that when you bite me I’ll tear a chunk out of your a*s no s**t just ask around.

God this looks like a suicide note hmph maybe it is I don’t know.

I know a lot of people would enjoy my death then they would get hunted down and beaten and most likely killed.

And James you got that poem deleted cause it had the word n****r in it damn what are you dyslexic m**********r? Dee deee deeee "My names James and I don’t how to spellllllllll"

"I forgot my HELMET!" derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

~Parades around in DX gear~

~girls scream in excitement~

~rips shirt off showing ripped body~

~girls moan in pleasure and bliss~

~muscles sag to rolls~

~girls scream and run away~

hehehe

~pulls on "Vince loves C**k" shirt~

"Oh they should make one that says "James and Grim pack fudge"

~Crowd oooohhhhsss and ahhhhssss~

~dances like Shane O Mac then stops in the middle of the screen~

"Hey people do you wanna see what Grim and James look like as cheerleaders"

~Crowd roars with excitement~

~points to Titan Tron and you see Grim wearing a blonde wig with pigtails and James wearing a brunette wig also with pigtails both wearing green uniform with skirts smiling and shaking pompoms~

"Awww ain’t they the cutest chicks you ever seen?"

"No they the ugliest ho’s I ever seen" says a guy in the crowd.

"I agree"

"Hey put a bag over both their heads and I’ll bang em both" Seth says rubbing his crotch.

"What the hell? MOVING ON!"

"Hey they do roll with The Itty Bitty T***y Committee"

~Crowd roars with laughter~

"And If you ain’t down with that we got 2 words for ya----

 

SUCK IT!!!"

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing