Obligatorial Nature

Obligatorial Nature

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

the demands in a relationship

"

Does it really matter what it takes to love someone? the Sandman’s gentle arms for rest eternal.

 

 

 

 

Do you really have to go that deep and far to show it all via laying your cards out like a high stakes poker game?

It doesn’t and shouldn’t have to take so much to prove your loyalty to your mate.

Trying and vying for her attention only to see it go nowhere.

When you can see her for who she is rather than what she is; that’s truly loving her.

It’s the little things that make or break a relationship last or crumble to shattered pieces.

Whether it’s a fetish that brings you together.

A thought or memory.

A simple touch.

A home cooked or takeout food.

It’s the fact of devotion that devotion of how deep you’ll go to keep the one you love close to your heart.

Subtle late night caresses to nuture each other into

When you got the wind behind you and the ground beneath, then and only then will you know that you’ve got the courage not of liquid, but pure blinding will powered courage to go for what you want.

 

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing