Keep Holding On

Keep Holding On

A Poem by Iliana

Thoughts of you rape my mind. How could we leave it all behind. The love, the laughter. I thought we could live happily ever after.
day 

I think of you every second of every day. I still wait for your love to come my way. I will wait  till the end of time. Til the dawns no more. Until the sea no longer meets the shore. 

Your heart and love penetrated my soul, I know that was not an intentional goal. I fell for you hard and fast. I know that my love will surely last.

The many things said and done. The battle is not over until my love until my love has won. I was hurt and weakened. However, day by day, little by little my fight and honor strengthen.

I knew that I loved you before we first met. Next thing I know I am boarding that Southwest Jet. The plane ride that I knew was about to change my life. Why oh why wouldn't you continue with us to make me your wife?

I will hold on until the sun rises and a new day has dawned. The day when my old life ends and then and there is where our life together begins.

© 2010 Iliana


Author's Note

Iliana
Be constructive. Be honest

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010

Author

Iliana
Iliana

Over the rainbow, FL



About
I am me. Want to know more? Ask me. more..

Writing
Missing You Missing You

A Poem by Iliana


Sweet Release Sweet Release

A Poem by Iliana