With out You

With out You

A Poem by Iliana

The smell of your skin lingers and your heart beat whispers softly to me. I wake in the morning light in sweet serenity and get a little better clarity of things come to pass.

I close my eyes and see i your face on that first faithful day. Your smile, your voice, your touch. I see it all so clearly and now that your gone all I feel is lonely.

I loved you from the very start and everything felt so real and so right so why did you leave it to her to cause and be the reason for our first and last fight.

Stress free is what you promised me... now I am unsure of where I should be. My life feels empty and I must rebuild. I am all alone with out my safety net to point me on my way.

How did it get to this point? We followed our hearts and what we felt inside. Now all I can do is run and hide.

Hide who I was and what I am meant to be. For now I am an empty shell you see.

I try to get you out of my mind and out of my head. All I want to do is lay in bed. 

A bed that is cold without your touch, your warmth and the calming, soothing sound of your heartbeat. With out you here by my side  I know that I have and will most certainly die.

Die of a broken heart or just pure loneliness what does it matter? Now you are free. Free to be with who ever you want and with out me.

© 2010 Iliana


Author's Note

Iliana
Leave Me Real constructive criticism.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I think it's personal and emotional, the questions are one's we all ask when love goes wrong..I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010

Author

Iliana
Iliana

Over the rainbow, FL



About
I am me. Want to know more? Ask me. more..

Writing
Missing You Missing You

A Poem by Iliana


Sweet Release Sweet Release

A Poem by Iliana