Pain

Pain

A Poem by Iliana

Everything spins out of control and my heart shatters in disrepair. The emotions are real and I know vhow I feel and love was in the air.

 

The scars will fade, yet the memories remain. The good and the bad all rolled into one. This is one roller coaster that is definately no fun.

 

I have had dreams of the future and plans for us. Now you have shoved me away and my heart has turned to dust. 

 

I can't change the past and I can only concentrate on the future, but is there a me in that future? Please I need the Universe to offer me their hand.

 

Family is not what I wanted and friends are a plenty. I feel more now than I did when I was twenty.

 

With you around I forget to breathe and now I see my heart was deceived. 

 

I can ask why, but what is the point? When all you say is how unhappy I made you and my disorder is too hard to handle.

 

I don't ask for sympathy for it was not your fault. All I ask for is heart felt apologies to know what you say is the truth. 

 

I ask that you keep my heart though you are cold and distant. Because Dana is locked away tight with no hope of letting anyone else in.

© 2010 Iliana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this!!! I didn't see any spelling errors or anything but I amy be wrong. Wonderful poem.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010

Author

Iliana
Iliana

Over the rainbow, FL



About
I am me. Want to know more? Ask me. more..

Writing
Missing You Missing You

A Poem by Iliana


Sweet Release Sweet Release

A Poem by Iliana