Quick Factoids

Quick Factoids

A Chapter by Ice-Fire
"

Facts for those that are kinda confused

"
Faerie Fire is unlike normal fire has more of a purplish tint when its at its maximum heat and is 50 billion times more deadly if the caster has someone trapped within the flames.

Neophytes are the newest of vampires and are often talked about with hatred because they don't know how to control themselves and often end up killed the easiest because of inexperiance with fighting.

Adepts are at least a year old after their change or awakening, and should know the basic do's and dont's though they are still the easiest prey for The Hunters they tend to have learned by this point to try to lay low and not get themselves killed.

Nightshades are one of the oldest of vampires and several of them are total asses to the rest of the vampire community. The asses like to gloat about their age and quite often get away with the most crimes for The Hunters tend to stay away from them being as they are more experianced with fighting and can turn their very weapons against them. For the nightshades that aren't asses they like to lend their support to The Hunters and or try to live their lives amongst humans whilst trying not to attack them due to blood lust.

The Hunters are one of the longest standing immortal hunting facilities that has managed to keep people(Humans) protected. The Hunters consist of Witches, Warlocks, Vampires, Shape-Shifters, Faeries, Humans and many half breeds. No further information on the hunters at this time due to secrecy of their nature.


© 2012 Ice-Fire


Author's Note

Ice-Fire
As more stuff is revealed this page will be updated. For now be patient and wait for the chapters to be posted.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012


Author

Ice-Fire
Ice-Fire

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm Jenna, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 17, born April 3rd... My favorite colors are Purple Silver Black maroonish. I'm single, of course. Always have been. I pick who I want to be with. I can be qui.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire