Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Ice-Fire

Sighing Kyle looked up at the ceiling of his bedroom wondering what he should do next. "I've made such a huge mess, how the hell do I clean it up?" He said aloud to empty space. Getting up he started to walk over to the window when he heard rattling coming from the livingroom. Running to his door he swung it open and ran out into the hallway, just as he made it to the livingroom the front door exploded and there was a man standing there with glowing red eyes.


"Hello boy." Said the vampire who walked in as if he were let in.


"What do you want? Who are you?" Kyle said crossly, to which the man chuckled.


"I am your sire, Alistar. I'm here for your cousin. Now where is that girl?"


"Not here, and you're not gonna get her." Alistar took a few steps towards the young adept and was suddenly next to him holding him up by his throat.


"I do not like to repeat myself, now I will ask one last time. Where is the girl?"


Kyle refused to answer and was suddenly thrown across the room. Alistar walked down the hallway checking each of the rooms that he had passed by, but Jamie was no where in sight. Walking back into the livingroom he was greeted with a lightning bolt straight to the chest and the only exit on fire. Cursing he staggered back to his feet and made his way to the windows only to find them barred with magic. "Damn that boy, I created him. He shouldn't be able to defy me." The nightshade said punching a wall.

---

Jamie sat in the passenger seat of Marianne's Ford Escalade and was twiddling her thumbs. Looking out of the window she saw Kyle and Marianne running from her old home, Marianne went around to the drivers side of the vehicle while Kyle got in the back. Both doors slammed shut.


"What happened?" Jamie asked staring at the burning building. Kyle chuckled and told her what had happened. Marianne pulled out of the parking spot and took off in the direction of her apartment building.


"You're going to have to lay low a little Jamie, thankfully you're a day walker and aren't like those sparkly things in twilight," Marianne said sternly. Jamie chuckled, looking back she saw what was once her home of three years go up in a pile of faerie fire, sighing she turned back around and waited to get to her best-friend's apartment.

---

Kyle sat in the seat behind Jamie and waited for shackled feeling to go away, when it didn't he piped up. "I don't think Alistar is dead, I still sense him partially."


"S**t! Then he's probably found a way around my faerie fire!" Marianne said swerving her vehicle so that they were heading back towards the burning building, she hit the brakes at the site of a burned vampire limping towards them. "F**k!"


Jamie hopped out of the vehicle and despite her being a neophyte she felt the anger and frustration within herself rise and she let it all loose in a ball of fire aimed directly for her stalker. Kyle tried to open the door without ripping it off its hinges, opening it he jumped out and watched his cousin turn is sire to nothingness. Looking around he spotted several vampires hiding along rooftops and in trees, amongst several humans, shifters, witches, warlocks and fae watched as the girl who hadn't even been a vampire for a day kill a very powerful nightshade. One of the humans stepped out of the shadows and when Kyle saw what the human was wearing he stepped to his cousins side in a defensive position.



© 2012 Ice-Fire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 28, 2012


Author

Ice-Fire
Ice-Fire

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm Jenna, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 17, born April 3rd... My favorite colors are Purple Silver Black maroonish. I'm single, of course. Always have been. I pick who I want to be with. I can be qui.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire