Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire

Ding dong ding ding dong


Lifting her head up from her pillow she looked at the clock on her nightstand and tried to figure out who could be at her door at this hour. Getting up she grabbed a jacket off of the back of her door and used it to cover up the blood stains. Walking out she went towards the front door and opened it cautiously, Marianne was standing outside and looked like she was freezing. "Oh, hey Mari."


"'Oh, hey Mari', jeez are you ever going to let me in? I'm freezing my a*s off." Marianne complained.


"Sure, one moment..." closing the door ever so slightly she called for her cousin, "Kyle, my friend is over. Come on out so she could meet you and not have a heart attack." Re-opening the door she stepped to the side to allow her friend to enter. When she had finally closed the door she heard shuffling coming from the hallway. "Finally. Mari this is my cousin Kyle, Kyle this is my friend Mari." Jamie said waving to them, "I'm gonna go catch a shower and get changed." She left the room before she could see the expression on Kyle's face.

---

Jamie hurried out of the room and Kyle was staring at Marianne, "What are you?" He whispered barely audible.


"Oh so you noticed..." She grined and continued, "I'm half vampire and half witch."

He sighed, "I noticed because of your eyes, one is a dried blood red and the other is sea blue" He said crossing his arms over his chest.


She chuckled then went rigid, "Now what did you do to Jamie?"


"I changed her, she got too close and I ended up going into blood lust and lunged. I found out she was herself after I came to my senses and then I had no choice but to change her."


Sighing Marianne sat down on the couch, "How long have you been a vampire?"


"I don't know... I was changed July Ninth of two-thousand-eight and I was given a piece of paper of the do's and don'ts of being a vampire," Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to the halfling. "I never fed before I came here, and quite honestly I still have no clue what today is."


Opening up the slip of paper she read and gasped, "You're Alistar's, Alistar's your... oh s**t, this is not good what so ever." Sitting down Marianne tried to control her shock, "Alistar is your sire, he is an extremely dangerous vampire who will stop at nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing to get what he wants. His new goal is to look for a mate, and he's been using his minions, like yourself, to find who he wants."


"Oh, s**t. So your saying Jamie is in danger?" Marianne nodded closing her eyes, "I did some scrying a while back, and she is who he wants."

---

Jamie was sitting on her bed trying to figure out what she wanted to wear, finally deciding on a low V-neck tee sirt and a pair of skinny jeans she exited her room with the outfit in hand. Stopping in the hallway. She decided that even if she hated what she was she'd have to live with it and make the best of it. Hearing voices in low tone she turned her head in the direction of the livingroom and listened for a while. Listening she overheard some of the conversation, "Oh, s**t. So your saying Jamie is in danger?"


A pause that lasted for about a minute then she heard Marianne, "I did some scrying a while back, and she is who he wants." At hearing that she stormed down the hallway and stopped in the livingroom doorway, "Who wants me? Why do they want me? What the hell is going on?"


Kyle and Marianne jumped out of their seats and tried to recompose themselves before answering Jamie.


"Jamie, you are in danger, a man named Alistar will be coming after you shortly." Marianne said pausing briefly. "He wants you to be his mate. And if he gets you then there will be danger for many humans and immortals."


Jamie leaned against the doorframe, "And how do you know all this Mari?"


"Because I'm half witch, half vampire. And I scryed it." Her friend said sitting back down.


"Okay, well I will want more of an explanation when I don't smell like blood." Jamie said turning towards the bathroom. "This had better be a good explanation when I get out."



© 2012 Ice-Fire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on April 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 28, 2012


Author

Ice-Fire
Ice-Fire

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm Jenna, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 17, born April 3rd... My favorite colors are Purple Silver Black maroonish. I'm single, of course. Always have been. I pick who I want to be with. I can be qui.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire