Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire
"

Things are changing and nothing is as it seems now. And seems it will never be peacful seeming again.

"
Sierra pulled into the Quik-Mart parking lot looking for a free parking spot she ended up getting one in the parking lot next door to the store, in the SamsClub lot. "Damn it, just my luck today," she frowned. Walking through a patch of grass next to an alleyway Sierra stopped in the shadows of the ally to get out of the heat of the sun for a moment, "D****t, heat, humidity, empty stomach everything is just going to hell today!" She heard some bags drop and some other stuff fall, as Sierra looked over she moved off the wall and saw a lady running towards her to be stopped by another lady, "Kris! What's wrong? Jeeze Your late, and don't say it was the demons chasing you again." Said the lady that stopped the one named Kris. The sun darted behind the clouds and as Sierra left the alley to continue on to the store she saw some shadows move, she ignored it and pushed it aside from her mind as just the play of light. Hearing the Ding of the church down the road she counted the number of rings, 11, she thought to herself 'I better hurry, or I'll be late for work.'
"Bread, Coffee, Creamer, Box of Sugar, Lettuce, Onion, Pop-Tarts" Sierra said to herself walking through the isles thinking of everything she needed. Grabbing everything on her list she thought she heard screaming, she looked around and saw nothing, absolutely nothing wrong. Then somebody ran into the store covered in blood and bleeding herself, it was the lady from earlier, Kris. She looked scared, Sierra walked over to her and asked if she was alright.
"The demons, they did this, please help. Please help Kay, please" Kris begged and then fainted. Not wasting a second Sierra flipped open her cell and called the hospital, where she worked part-time.
"Orchard Valley Hospital, this is Miranda speaking," Said the voice on the other end. "Miranda, it's me Sierra, I need an ambulance at the quick mart near our houses pronto, oh, and if you have a change of clothes for me I would greatly appreciate it."
By the time she had hung up Kris was bruising up and the wounds were clotting, 'thank god.' As she rolled the lady over she called for a first aid kit. A manager saw her on the ground holding the lady and hurried over to her carrying it, handing it to Sierra she ripped it open and began cleaning the wounds and patching them up as best she could. "What happened to her?" asked the manager, "It looks like an animal tore her up." Sierra shook her head, what Kris had said seemed to make sense to her with the wounds that she had. She looked up and out the window and said, "Get to the alley, she had a friend, I saw them there. Hurry, bring her here." The manager ran out the doors looking pale, returning 6 minutes later carrying Kay. Who too was unconscious, examining her wounds and looking back at the first-aid kit she said, "I'm going to need more gauze, peroxide or alcohol and some sewing items." He looked around, "Where do I find that stuff?" She got up smacked him upside the head and practically ran to the isles that had everything she needed, returning to the glass doors she saw the shadows behind a few people move, pushing it aside in her mind again she went to working on Kay.


© 2011 Ice-Fire


Author's Note

Ice-Fire
Chapter 2, I'd like some good feed back. I'm trying out a different POV (point of view).

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on September 3, 2011
Last Updated on September 21, 2011


Author

Ice-Fire
Ice-Fire

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm Jenna, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 17, born April 3rd... My favorite colors are Purple Silver Black maroonish. I'm single, of course. Always have been. I pick who I want to be with. I can be qui.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire