Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Ice-Fire

Recap:
"Hey Collin, do you want to show Shina to your room? You gotta take her bags up with you though."
I heard Kyla and my foster dad cough while the beta couple behind me snorted and moved out of the way. My brother looked up at me and his brows furrowed when he saw my grin. "What are you planning sis?" He asked slowly.
Still grinning I stated, "Nothing that hasn't already been plotted... all of her stuff is behind me in the parking lot, you can't miss it. It's all the same color as your mate's hair. I'll show her parents to the dining room. So, have fun bro!" I said sorta quickly, linking my arms through the beta couples and dragged them inside and towards the dining room with Kyla hot on my heels and the alpha ahead of me. Once we reached the dining room did I hear my full name being shouted and felt my brother try to knock my mental wall down. I took off through the patio doors that were next to the dining room and shifted into my white wolf and took off, linking Kyla and informing her that I'll be at school and that she should really bring me some breakfast. She laughed an 'Okay' back and I focused on my run to school.

----C. 3----
"Remember, this Thursday is the Bake Sale so make sure you all have everything ready!" My teacher Mrs. Casey reminded us for the I don't even remember the numbereth time. Yeah, she's that excited. FML. Oh well. I stood up as the bell rang and practically sprinted out of the school.

I stopped at my locker and tossed what I didn't need in and slammed it shut before fast-walked out the front doors and went under my favorite tree and stayed there waiting for Kyla to show up. Kinda boring if you ask me, the waiting part, not the Kyla part. Sitting down I yawned and leaned against the tree, closing my eyes.

"Hey! Give it back!" I heard someone shout from across the lot. I opened my eyes and stood up slowly as I watched one of the members of the player dick squad held a backpack up above his head as a tiny freshman tried to get her bag back. Growling lowly I balled my hands into fists and marched across the grass onto the asphalt pavement and went behind the a*s and grabbed the back of his one-size too small shirt and dragged him to the ground before kicking him where the sun don't shine. Then I grabbed the bag and handed it to the girl. Turning back on my heel I placed my hands on my hips and started degrading the jerk.


"YOU A*****E! What in the f**k possessed you to bully a newb? Are you insane?! How would you feel if it were you who got bullied for being small, hm? How about having everyone pick on you because you're a freshie? I can get everyone to treat you like you were treating that girl. Don't believe me? Test me. I will prove you wrong every, single, damn, time. Got it pea-brain?"


He nodded quickly while holding onto his manhood, rocking back and forth with tears streaming down his face. I smirked and began to walk away, pausing only for a brief moment to say, "You may just want to get up, my brother, best friend and I set the fire-ants loose earlier... I think I saw a few as I was yelling at you."


He paled and then yelped and began to run inside, still holding onto his lower extremities. I snickered and started making my way to the parking lot. I looked around and scowled. Little B left me! Both of them! I groaned and swore to get Kyla and Collin back for their abandonment of dear ole me at a later time. I decided to take the long scenic route home, right through the forest. Going through the trees a little ways I shifted into my wolf and shook my fur out before bolting. After maybe five minutes I felt a tug at my mental walls, opening it I felt one of the border patrol gals enter my mind, 'Hey Carm! Didn't know you'd be out sweetie!' Aryanna linked, running beside me.

I snorted and linked back, 'Yea, Collie and Kyla left me at school so I decided to go for a run... plot their demise and all...'

'Oh sweet goddess. Please make sure it isn't anything too extravagant this time please?' She whined.

'I make no guarantees.' And with that I closed the link and seperated from the patrol.

I made my way to one of the three clearings on my pack's land and shifted back. This one was my favorite because it has a little stream/river type deal and further up stream in the Nightshade Pack lands there's a water fall... it's so pretty, especially at sundown or sunrise. I smile thinking of the first and last time I had seen it, I was fourteen and had been really pissed and ran away from home and ran to the stream and had gotten curious, so I went up stream and passed the boundry lines without realizing it and came across the waterfall. It was sunset so the sky was all sorts of beautiful colors. I sat down and stayed there for I don't even remember how long before I finally felt as though I was being watched. I heard a deep growl and gasped spinning around quickly. I held my hands up in an 'I mean no harm' type gesture. The wolf took a few steps forward and I noticed that it wasn't a pack wolf. It's fur was all mangy and dirty, his eyes were blood red and he had dried blood on his maw and paws. I gulped and took a slow step back. Lowering my arms I watched as the rogue snarled and pounced forward. I lunged for the right and shifted as soon as I hit the ground. Spinning quickly I managed to narrowly avoid getting a chunk of fur and skin ripped off. I growled loudly and held my ground as the rogue charged at me again, this time I ducked down and jumped up and grabbed his throat with my jaws and proceeded forward slamming his back onto the ground. Each time he had struggled my jaws hold would become tighter and tighter. Eventually I heard his breathing and heart stop, releasing my hold I whined and laid down on my paws, I heard the crunch of leaves being stepped on and jumped baring my teeth. Then I heard an alpha's growl and dropped my head in respect and lowered myself to the ground. I heard the wolf who growled shift and I shifted as well. Keeping my head lowered I pushed my dark curls back behind my ear.

"What are you doing on my land rogue?!" I heard him snarl.

I gulped and replied, "My apologies, I had run away from home to my favorite stream due to an argument and got curious so I followed it up to here and stayed watching the waterfall... then this rogue came out challenging me and we sort of fought and I ended up killing him."

The alpha snorted and my brows furrowed, I glanced up at him through my hair that was falling again and watched as he nodded to the two wolves beside him. They started moving forward and I took a few steps back, they stopped at the rogue I had killed and shifted, picking him up.

"You're Carmen I presume?" The alpha asked, I picked my head up and nodded at him. He smirked an gestured for me to follow him, so I did. He began leading me to the border and we had made small talk. We got to the border and the Alpha cleared his throat. "This is the border between our packs pup, don't cross it without letting me know." I nodded and stepped back onto pack territory.

I smiled at the memory of that day. Collin and my foster parents were so worried that they were searching the pack grounds themselves for me. And I not only got chewed out for leaving pack lands but for fighting a rogue that had killed many wolves in the Nightshade pack, the pack whose land I had trespassed on. Then I got congratulated for killing it before it could do to me what it had done to many.

I sighed and opened my link for my foster-father who suddenly began to tug away at my link.

Closing my eyes I said, 'Yes?'

'Carmen, the Nightshade Pack's Alpha just called, he said that he and his family were running here in wolf form, he said that he was going to go the route you took to get onto his land and to tell you that. And that you'd understand...' He trailed off, I smiled.

'I was just thinking about that day... I'm already here and waiting.'

'Oh good. And I heard something from Aryanna that you were plotting revenge for your brother and your friend for leaving you?'  I nodded and chuckled.

'Yea... haven't come up with anything yet... but when I do it'll be epic!' he chuckled then closed the link.

I reopened my eyes and slowly stood up, letting my body get used to moving around again before I looked upstream and waited patiently for the Alpha and his family.



© 2013 Ice-Fire


Author's Note

Ice-Fire
~-~-~-~-~A/N~-~-~-~-

A brief peek into what has gone on in Carmen's little past, next chappy we get to actually meet the Alpha of the Nightshade Pack and his family. :) Let me know what ya'll think!

Ice

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013


Author

Ice-Fire
Ice-Fire

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm Jenna, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 17, born April 3rd... My favorite colors are Purple Silver Black maroonish. I'm single, of course. Always have been. I pick who I want to be with. I can be qui.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire