Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire

Once I had cleaned myself up and my side of the room I grabbed my backpack and looked over to Kyla who was zipping her bag up. We're both seniors in highschool, and we're part of the loser nerd group according to quite a good portion of the school's population. Though nobody ever tries to do anything because Collin and I are Alpha Dominic and Luna Sonya's adopted children. They adopted us right after our parents were killed and everybody started messing with us because of that and when the Beta, Jason, overheard them picking on us he informed the Alpha and Luna right away of what was happening. There was an emergency pack meeting later that day and it then became offical that my brother and I were untouchable, and if anyone, pup or adult were to mess with us they'd get booted from the pack. And Kyla's untouchable because she's a wolf-witch hybrid. Meaning she could potentially zap them and won't give two damns about who they cry to.
We got downstairs and started making our way to the diningroom when the doorbell rang I went over and answered it and got growled at and shoved against a wall. Taking a good look at my attacker I saw it was a girl with bubble-gum pink hair, she had aquamarine-blue eyes. And her wolf was pissed. I raised an eyebrow, and looked up to Kyla who was starting to get pissed herself.
I sighed and grabbed the girl's hand and twisted it behind her and shoved her into the wall that I was once held to and said very lowly to her, "I don't know who you are, or even who in the hell you think you are, but I believe it's rude to shove the person who was answering the door to the wall before greeting yourself. So I shall greet myself, then you will do so next, and then after that you will tell me exactly why you slammed me into the wall growling when I have no damn clue as to the answer myself." I said, my voice slowly rising towards the end. "I'm Carmen Louisa Locus-Evans, adopted child of Alpha Dominic and Luna Sonya, and you are?" I stated rather calmly.
"Shina Alyssa Williams, Daughter of Beta Trevor and Beta-female Alexa. Mate of whoever the male scent on you is." I paused for a moment and looked over my shoulder at Kyla. She had the same expression on her face that I did. I released Shina and told her to cover her ears.
She gave me a questioning look but did as was instructed and Kyla covered hers as well. Cupping my hands over my mouth I shouted, "COLLIN DRAKE! GET YOUR BUTT TO THE FRONT DOOR! SOMEONE'S HERE TO SEE YOU!" When I finished I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled smugly as I heard cursing and well wishes to my brother from the direction of the dining-room. He finally entered the hallway a couple of seconds later scowling. Which immediately turned to confusion as he stopped dead in his tracks and started sniffing the air. I chuckled and he shot me a dirty look.
"Dear twin, don't scowl, your face will freeze like that and I'm not sure your mate will like you very much then." His eyes widened to the size of saucers and he started looking around. I grabbed Shina's arm and Kyla moved out of the way as I lightly shoved her toward my brother. He caught her and was staring down at her like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. And Shina looked like she were a deer in the headlights. I snorted and turned around as I heard the familiar thump of someone stepping onto the front porch. I saw a woman who had the same blue eyes as Shina and my being me couldn't help but smirk and lean against the door-jam.
"You must be beta-female Alexa, am I right?" She nodded with a puzzled look on her face, "I'm Carmen, adopted daughter of Luna Sonya and Alpha Dominic, twin of your daughter Shina's mate." Her eyes bugged our and she started calling for her mate, Trevor. He came running asking what was wrong and all she did was smile and point behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw Collin and Shina still in the position as before.
"Oh for the love of the Moon-Goddess! Just kiss her already, would ya?" I called back to them, Collin snapped his head up and glared at me blushing while Shina just hid in his chest. I snorted and turned back and looked to the Beta couple and jerked a thumb in my brother and now my sister-in-mating's direction and said, "The boy is my brother Collin, he won't hurt Shina, else Kyla, my foster mum and I will kill him. I'm Carmen by the way. Here for the Alpha's meeting I suppose?" Alexa nodded and ribbed her mate. He looked down at his mate with an eyebrow raised while I mind-linked my alpha.
'What pack do a Beta Trevor and Beta-female Alexa belong to?' I asked.
'Nightshade, why?'
'Because they're here, and their daughter Shina is Collie's mate' I said using the nickname that annoys the crap out of my brother. My foster-father chuckled and linked back, 'I'll be right there, don't pick on the poor boy too much.'
'A little late for that pops,' I snorted.
He groaned an, 'Oh god.' before he shut the link between us.
"My foster-father will be here in a minute, maybe less than that. So yea, uh, Beta Trevor, you may want to get your bags off of the ground over there..." I trailed off, trying not to laugh as I saw a whole bunch of bright pink suitcases. The beta scowled as he looked over his shoulder. And then I had an idea, and it looks like the beta did too after he made it clear that that mess was his daughters. I looked behind me at my brother with a cheshire cat-like grin and cleared my throat.
"Hey Collin, do you want to show Shina to your room? You gotta take her bags up with you though."
I heard Kyla and my foster dad cough while the beta couple behind me snorted and moved out of the way. My brother looked up at me and his brows furrowed when he saw my grin. "What are you planning sis?" He asked slowly.
Still grinning I stated, "Nothing that hasn't already been plotted... all of her stuff is behind me in the parking lot, you can't miss it. It's all the same color as your mate's hair. I'll show her parents to the dining room. So, have fun bro!" I said sorta quickly, linking my arms through the beta couple's and dragged them inside and towards the dining room with Kyla hot on my heels and the alpha ahead of me. Once we reached the dining room I heard my full name being shouted and felt my brother try to knock my mental wall down. I took off through the patio doors that were next to the dining room and shifted into my white wolf and took off, linking Kyla and informing her that I'll be at school and that she should really bring me some breakfast. She laughed an 'Okay' back and I focused on my run to school.



© 2013 Ice-Fire


Author's Note

Ice-Fire
----Author's Note----
So for those looking for ship names, we've got:
Sonic(Couldn't help it, it was there and I really wanted to use it. But it's Luna Sonya and Alpha Dominic who have it)
Trexa - Beta Trevor and Beta-Female Alexa
Collina-Collin and Shina
I'll post more ships as they make themselves known... and I kinda had fun picking on Collin, a little sibling rivalry never hurt anyone... so yea. Anyways, let me know what ya'll think...
Comment•Vote•Share
yada yada yada.

Ice

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013


Author

Ice-Fire
Ice-Fire

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm Jenna, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 17, born April 3rd... My favorite colors are Purple Silver Black maroonish. I'm single, of course. Always have been. I pick who I want to be with. I can be qui.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Ice-Fire