Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ice-Fire

I woke up screaming, yet again. The pain doesn't seem to go away as time goes on, it seems to get even more-so painful. It's been 11 years since that incident, and I'm still haunted by what had happened. What happened next you might ask? Well let me show you...

�"�"�"�"�"�"
I stared at the woman with fear, then looked up at my mommy, her nice and tan skin was paler than the scattered clouds above us. And her burgundy colored hair seemed to have turned several shades lighter as she looked at her sister. Her golden-brown eyes had lost any shimmer of joy that she previously had.
"Mommy?" I asked, "What's going on?"
She quickly looked down at Collin and I and shook her head, I saw tears forming in her eyes and I was scared.
"Do you two remember where I told you to go if bad people were to ever show up?" She asked quickly and quietly. I nodded and saw Collin do the same. She smiled lightly then said, "Go there, now! And tell the people at the border that Jade's attacked, and tell them that we're here."
"Yes mum," Collin said, grabbing my hand. He began to run, practically dragging me with him. I looked back as I heard shouting and watched as mommy shifted into her burgundy colored wolf. But then Collin pulled me even harder and we ran, fast. When we got to the border area we saw a bunch of wolves there, walking around. I grabbed my oval locket, it was all silver, with two wolves on it, one black with a diamond eye and the other white with a ruby eye. They were laying side by side and the black wolf had his head over the white wolf's. Mommy had given it to me and gave Collin two rings which he keeps on a chain around his neck. We speed walked the rest of the way to the border. One of the wolves perked his head up and growled lowly. My brother stopped, pulling me to a stop beside him.
"Jade's attacked. Mom and dad are at the park. Please hurry!" My brother said quickly. The other wolves stopped walking around and growled lowly, the hair on the backs of their necks rising. Five of the wolves ran past us and one shifted right in front of us. He came towards us holding his arms out. I looked up at my brother and he nodded. I walked towards the guy and he picked me up. He then held his other arm out and Collin took his hand. The guy then proceeded to take us towards a *huge* house. We entered through the back door and into the kitchen, a woman was behind the stove cooking something that smelled really good. The man knelt down and let go of me then knocked on the door frame getting the lady's attention. She turned around and I watched as the guy began to move his hands around really fast, the woman gasped and hurried around the counter and towards us.
"Are you sure? Please Jason, tell me. Are you absolutely possitively sure?" The guy, Jason, nodded and the lady looked down at Collin and I. She picked us up in one quick movement and carried us out of the kitchen rather quickly. We ended up in a long hallway, The front door was a little ways away, I could see the sunlight pouring in through the windows onto the floor. We were right outside of a door that read 'ALPHA'S OFFICE' in big bold letters in a gold color. The front door suddenly slammed open and big guys covered in scratches and gashes came in carrying two people Collin and I both recognized rather easily.
"MOMMY!" I cried out reaching for her as the guys carried them past. Two guys supporting our dad paused as they reached us, our dad looked up and smiled weakly at us.
"Carmen, settle. Collin, protect your twin, Jade will return. She won't stop until you both are dead, and even then, she won't stop." He said looking between the both of us. I wimpered and Collin nodded. Then the guys took him away.

Mom and Dad fell into a coma and didn't come out of it, four years later one of Jade's spies entered the pack and killed them in their sleep. That spy was then killed by the Alpha, who was my mom's best friend all through Highschool. Well, back to the present I guess.

"Carmen! Settle down!" My friend Kyla exclaimed. My brother came in frowning. He sat down on the bed beside me and hugged me. And he kept hugging me until I was done sniffling. Because of the twin bond he sometimes gets the nightmares if I leave my block down so he knows it still scares me and I know it scares him too but he puts on a brave face and does his best to protect me. His golden-brown eyes that he got from mom were clouded with worry and sadness whereas his black hair that he got from dad was messed up in a just got out of bed way. Letting me go he moves to in front of me and asks, "Are you going to be ok?"


I shrug because I never really know the answer, at least the question was "Are you ok?" because I would honestly, every single time, say no to that question... it frustrates some, but at least I'm honest.


"Ok, if you two are done with the comfort fest, there's an Alpha's meeting tomorrow and people are going to start arriving today, so I'd suggest getting yourselves cleaned up and that ya'll clean up your messes." Kyla says sitting on her bed across from me with her legs folded and her homework in front of her. Then her word sink into both mine and Collin's heads and we look each other dead in the eye with the look of 'Oh we are so screwed' and start moving.



© 2013 Ice-Fire


Author's Note

Ice-Fire
---Authors Note---
So this is the new re-written version of this chappy and I really seem to like it... though I don't know how long it is exactly cuz I'm writting it on my phone... so yea, let me know what Ya'll think.
Comment•Vote•Share and all that fun...

Ice

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013


Author

Ice-Fire
Ice-Fire

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm Jenna, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 17, born April 3rd... My favorite colors are Purple Silver Black maroonish. I'm single, of course. Always have been. I pick who I want to be with. I can be qui.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Ice-Fire