Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Ice-Fire

"Mommy!" A little girl cried laughing as her father and her brother tickled her. The mother laughed, "yes dear?"
"Save me!" The girl squealed. The small girl was only six years old, she had pretty auburn hair that came down in curls. Her eyes were a shiny blue-grey color that made the sky look dull in comparison.
The happy family was in a park mid spring, the small girl, Carmen, didn't have a care in the world. Sophia, the children's mother got off of the ground slowly. Byron, her husband and the father of the two children looked up at her as she made her way over to them and he grinned at her with happiness shining brightly in his eyes. Pausing in his tickling assault on Carmen he sat still and waited until his wife was within reaching distance before he dove towards her, picking her up bridal style as she squealed in surprise. Chuckling he gave her a quick kiss on the lips before he pulled back in surprise from the quick smack she landed on the back of his head. Carmen and her twin brother, Collin, watched their parents in amusement before a feral growl tore through the park and Sophia was placed on the ground and shoved lightly behind her husband. She paled and ran towards her children fearful for what might happen, pulling the two of them close she turned towards Byron.
Carmen and Collin, not knowing what was going on looked up at their mother, whose face was turning rather pale with fright. Carmen pulled on a loose strand of her mother's auburn hair in an attempt to get her attention, but only succeeded in getting pulled even closer to her mother.
A loud and very creepy cackle tore through the air, and a woman who looked eerily like Sophia emerged from the small forest that partially surrounded the park. Several huge wolves with blood red eyes surrounded the woman as she grinned.
"What are you doing here Jade?" Byron demanded, as the outer rim of his blue-grey eyes took on a blood red color. He stared at his beloved wife's sister with so much fury that if look's could kill, Jade would no longer exist. She smiled tauntingly before saying the words that made Byron's nightmares come true.

"To rid this world of the filth of you vampires. Hybrid's and all, and I'm starting with you and those brats."



© 2013 Ice-Fire


Author's Note

Ice-Fire
----Author's Note----

I know, I know, it's short and it's one hell of a cliff hanger... but just stick with me, please? This is only part one of the rewrite so I'm trying to work as fast as possible.
Who else doesn't like Jade? Other than me of course.
Also, can ya'll let me know if there are any errors? And give me any feedback possible? Thanks! :D <3

Ice

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013


Author

Ice-Fire
Ice-Fire

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I'm Jenna, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 17, born April 3rd... My favorite colors are Purple Silver Black maroonish. I'm single, of course. Always have been. I pick who I want to be with. I can be qui.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ice-Fire


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Ice-Fire