5.0, Reverie

5.0, Reverie

A Chapter by Neo-Water Basilisk
"

Meet the [s]sniper[/s] cast.

"
Couldn't begin to describe my happiness
It suddenly came to me from the shadows
Why did it come here, I ask
^To take me away from reality^


The boy was walking through a rather narrow alleyway, long but illuminated by the light of day.

I floated along nonchalantly, skipping lazily across the ground, effortlessly bounding through the air.
  "I love it when I move like this," I thought.
  I neared the opening of the alley, and briefly saw an apparition of colour race past the opening.
  Curious as to what that could possibly have been (it looked small), I ascended towards the top of the old buildings that formed the alleyway and hovered in the air, looking for something interesting. From my vantage point, I saw a blurry streak moving along the lonely sidewalk.
  I smiled, viewing this as an interesting discovery of something phenomenal.
  Thus, I moved, flying through the air at the side of the streak of paint. Here, moving parallel to the apparition and at the same speed, I could make out the girl who was running superbly fast. When she noticed me, her eyes widened, and seemed to run faster in surprise. Though, it was impossible to escape from me.
  With a smile on my face and a scheme in mind, I asked, "Oh my, what are you running from?"
  Instead of responding, the girl only sped up. I caught up to her after letting her overtake me. Hovering at her side and lying on my own side in mid-air, head propped up by my arm, I again attempted to interact with her.
  "Now, come on, what is a loli like you running from? Or perhaps I should ask whither do you run?"
  The short, little lady shot me a venomous glance but continued silently.
  "Aaaa, stop ignoring me, Ctlomoc. You might hurt my feelings!" I said, putting on a pouting face.
  The girl slowed down to a slightly more normal pace for her (faster than you still), letting out a groan.
  "Now, there is really no need to moan in pleasure; we are all just friends here, right?"
  Her response: "You're a half-baked boy with the mind of a perverted old man."
  I couldn't help but laugh in amusement. She gritted her teeth, and whilst on fire with wroth for me, she said, "By the way, you're the worst master at naming anything ever."
  I doubled over laughing, speeding alongside my familiar through the deserted town. She didn't look very amused.
  "Ufufufu, you're so cute when you're annoyed, Ctlomoc."
  She accelerated forward stupendously, whilst I followed along lazily, sitting comfortably suspended in mid-air.
  "You grin like an idiot," she mumbled, when I caught up.
  "Is that so? I guess I shouldn't grin so much then, am I right?"
  But for the sound of the wind, there was silence.
  "Well, anyway, where are you headed, Ctlomoc?"
  "My name is Alice!" she shouted back, voice tainted with indignity.
  "Yea, yea," I said dismissively. "Anyway, where to, my most favouritest loli?"
  A fantastic reaction: "YOU SUCK!"
  I laughed aloud joyously.



© 2011 Neo-Water Basilisk


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on February 15, 2011
Last Updated on May 11, 2011
Tags: introduction


Author

Neo-Water Basilisk
Neo-Water Basilisk

Fringelands, Province of the Deceased, Canada



About
Who am I, or who are we? We have seen a blasted wastes of the arid abyss. We have felt the frozen winds of the desolate tundra. We have breathed the intoxicating aroma of madness. What you call .. more..

Writing