Beg me

Beg me

A Story by Thesecuts
"

Love

"

"Oh I just hate the sun," Layla said to me as the huge sun came right on cue, rising over the horizon. She was sprawled out on the plaid blanket we'd set out right next to the cliff with her beautiful arms laying above her head. I searched her Amazing, blue eyes the color of ice, and I stumbled into them, like the little blonde in "Alice in Wonderland," falling into the rabbit hole.


Her eyes looked up at me lazily like she didn't have a care in the world at that moment. Maybe she didn't. Her blonde hair was spread out in all different directions on the blanket, some covering her bare shoulders like a gorgeous, golden cape. I collapsed down next to her and turned on my side to look at her face even more. I wanted to reach up and touch it, and even though I knew I've touched a lot more than just her face, I just lied there savoring the sharp outline, savoring the jawline, wanting to kiss right under her jaw. She didn't know I was looking at her, and falling harder and faster for her every passing second. She was watching the sunrise with a fascinated look that fascinated me a trillion times more than the damn sunrise ever could. Just looking at her sent so many sharp pains and shockwaves through my heart, so many emotions, that it was almost unbearable. There was just too much of one certain emotion.


"Hmmm..." She ventured, her face full of mischief. I watched her lips form into a smile and then I watched as she bit her bottom lip. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion. She was killing me, and she knew it.

I started to squirm as I waited in anticipation for her to continue speaking. She wanted to make me wait to see how long it took me to break and beg her. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction. I wanted her to beg me. I wanted to feel what it was like to beg. She never begs. Ever. So I waited for her to continue, and eventually- finally- she did.


She glanced at the time on her phone, and she shook her head. "So much time. Too much."

Not enough time.

"There's no such thing as too much time," I said breathlessly, tracing my finger along her soft, bronze thigh. I moved it up slowly, and I was satisfied when she sighed. She tried to stifle it so I didn't hear it, but I heard it all too clearly. I knew I was doing something right, so it pushed me forward. I wanted her to beg me. Like I've begged her so many times. I lightly brushed my lips along her neck. I knew she wouldn't keep up her act much longer

I moved my kisses all along her beautiful, long neck, down to her collar bones, and past them. I moved them up along her bare shoulders and ran my right hand along her spine, all the while moving my kisses to the invisible line separating her collar bones from her chest. She let out a tiny little moan that even though little, made me want to please her even more. Beg me. Beg me. BEG ME.


I crossed the invisible line, running tiny, slight kisses over her beautiful breasts. She couldn't hold it in. She let out a gasp, but still didn't beg me. I wouldn't stop until she begged me. I kisses both of her n*****s and I felt her go rigid, and I saw her grip tighten on the blanket. Poor blanket. That was my grandmother's blanket.


I stopped abruptly, and she looked shocked and a little... angry. Beg me. Beg me.

I kissed her rib cage and moved the kisses to her belly. The slid my hand along the tender skin just below her stomach. I inched down lower with my lips, and then lower even. I hovered over her, acting like I was going to do what she was waiting for me to do, and then I moved to her thighs, and I kissed right along the inside of her warm, delicious thigh. I kissed it so lightly, so tenderly, she jerked sharply, breaking my lips away.

"Please," she gasped "Just do it. Please. Right now."

Since this was the only thing I'd needed to hear, I pushed up the edge of her little black panties, and I slowly, and gently pulled them down over her legs so they rested at her ankles. She tore them off and kicked them to the edge of the blanket so hard, I thought they might have fallen off of the cliff. She looked up at me with an innocent look that said "Well? What are you waiting for, Dumb a*s?" and I totally lost it. I had complete control over her emotions and I lost it. Damn it. Oh well. I fell down on the blanket and spread open her legs to reveal what I've wanted to resist. Did I really think I could? I couldn't stand it anymore, and I dove for the prize. I kissed her c**t so lightly, I might as well have been a damn ghost.

She propped herself up with her hands and she spread her legs even wider and My eyes got even wider.

Her hair fell over her face, and she tried to blow it away from her eye. I'd have done that if I were up there.

"Just do it, Jasper." She said

"Okay," I rasped, before I started licking her c**t slowly. I devoured her hot, amazing p***y, and I started getting out of control. I sped up and she moaned so loudly, I thought I heard dogs barking off in the distance. That wasn't possible, because I made certain we were in the middle of nowhere. I nibbled it slightly, and puckered my lips around it, and she practically screamed out of pure pleasure. It sent a surge through me and I tried even harder to please her. "Yes," She moaned, and it was so tiny I almost didn't hear it. I moved my hands along her stomach, and I laughed as she moaned so loud, I knew she had her orgasm.


At the end, her body relaxed and I crawled up next to her and pulled her into my arms. It didn't know if it was possible, or not but she had a tender look on her face that made her look even more beautiful.


The relaxation didn't last very long. I was busy kissing her neck and she lifted to a sitting position. I looked up at her hungrily, and I willed my eyes to beg her. I begged her like a dog begging for food. So suddenly, before I even knew what was happening, she was unbuckling my belt, and tearing off my jeans, all the while kissing me hungrily, her lips full of desire plain to see. I would please her desire. She tore off my jeans and my boxers came with it, and threw them both wherever she had thrown her panties. She was tearing off my shirt and running her hands through my hair. I knew it was all messy, despite how much time I spent on it the night before. She tore off her own shirt and unclipped her bra, and straddled my hips. She shoved my penis deep inside of her and I loved how hot and wet she was. She placed her hands on the blanket on either side of me, and in a slow and steady motion, she moved her hips up and down. It was so slow and hard, that I almost lost my grip already. I grunted and moved my hips to match hers. We melded our bodies together so that there was no space or air between us, and our moans blended together, hers light and beautiful and mine low, and raspy. It was only when she went faster and even harder that I fell off the edge. Not the edge of the literal cliff that we were making love right next to, but my grip, grip. She moved in even faster movements, and she came to her orgasm, loudly and wildly. Soon after her orgasm, I came. It wasn't quite as loud as hers, but it was the most amazing thing to ever happen. I bet the sun, the squirrels, the rabbits, the bird were all jealous. They were all shaking their tiny animal heads, saying "Jasper, you dirty, dirty boy."


After that, when she was laying on her side, me with my arms wrapped tightly around her as if to shield her from the rest of the world, I found that I really, truly wanted to stay like that, with her, for the rest of my life. We stayed there, all entangled like that for the rest of the day, but the next day, when we heard a car drive past, and a door slam shut, we awoke, and we started searching for our clothes. I bent over the cliff, and found that way down, a hundred feet, they were plastered on the rocks, the waves crashing into them.

© 2015 Thesecuts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello,

Well done, vivid scene, makes you want to keep reading. You should probably rate this content as mature though. And the writing itself needs a makeover. I'll give some suggestions for improvement below.

Try to trim your text and omit any word that you have written too much, four examples:
1) "Oh I just hate the sun," Layla said to me as the huge sun..." -> twice 'sun'

2) "came right on cue, rising over the horizon" -> came + rising

3) "savoring the jawline, wanting to kiss right under her jaw."

4) "with a fascinated look that fascinated me a trillion times"

Amazing -> amazing only CAPITALS when they're due

"Alice in Wonderland," -> only quotation marks when they're due

Her eyes looked up -> eyes don't look up I think.. people do

see how long it took me to break and beg her. -> rephrase, this can be read in the sense that he is trying to "to break (and beg) her", which is not what you mean...

"I wanted her to beg me. I wanted to feel what it was like to beg." -> this seems contradictory, what does he want here?

"I moved my kisses all along her beautiful, long neck, down to her collar bones, and past them. I moved them up along her bare shoulders and ran my right hand along her spine, all the while moving my kisses to the invisible line separating her collar bones from her chest." -> how exactly is she lying down if he can touch her chest AND spine AND thigh, AND jaw? Or is the guy a mutated octopus of some sort? Probably you have some scene in mind, but be aware that despite your intentions, a reader (like me) might get confused by this complicated series of actions.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Sesame

@followsesame on Twitter
www.themagiccave.com

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on November 10, 2015
Last Updated on November 10, 2015

Author

Thesecuts
Thesecuts

west palm beach, FL



About
Writing has always been a hobby for me, reading an even bigger hobby. I love my family and friends and I love people. i'm 15 years old :) more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Story by Thesecuts


Betrayal Betrayal

A Story by Thesecuts