Sally neardeath

Sally neardeath

A Story by Thesecuts
"

A person loves near- death experiences

"
I saw her, her eyes piercing through me like needles. She stared right through me like I wasn't even there, like she was looking at something totally different. "Are you okay Sally?" I asked hesitantly. Sally didn't move her body or her eyes away. She was still frozen like an ice sculpture or a statue. It wasn't until a couple of minutes later, when she still wasn't blinking that I got kinda scared. I moved over a little bit but her eyes somehow managed to stay on the same place of my body. "Sal, stop," I said frantically. Finally she shook her head as if to wake her self up from some dream. Or nightmare.
  "Did you have a vision?" I asked her quietly. She didn't respond right away, instead she touched my hand. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, she said "You wouldn't understand dear child." That's when I actually got a little bit frustrated. She always said the same thing. She always thought I wa some helpless child when I wasn't. I understood what visions were. I tore my hand away from hers and stood up. "No, I'm sick of you saying that, Sal," I said with tears burning my eyes. "I'm old enough to understand all of the things that you could ever tell me," I kept pushing, until Sally stood up next to me.
  "If you insist, I'll tell you," Sally said shrugging her shoulders. "I get these visions of myself. I drown. I get a knife through my heart. I freeze. I burn. But I never die," Sally said. "Then, I always mimick the dreams, I drown, burn, freeze, stab myself, just so I can feel the near- death experiences. They feel so amazing, because you've never truely lived until you've truely died."

© 2015 Thesecuts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello Hsanderzz! It's great! I can tell, you are going places.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2015
Last Updated on June 1, 2015

Author

Thesecuts
Thesecuts

west palm beach, FL



About
Writing has always been a hobby for me, reading an even bigger hobby. I love my family and friends and I love people. i'm 15 years old :) more..

Writing
Beg me Beg me

A Story by Thesecuts


Liar Liar

A Story by Thesecuts


Betrayal Betrayal

A Story by Thesecuts