Girl in a forest

Girl in a forest

A Story by Horseluvared

There was a girl, her face was pale, her bony hands touched the spiky bark, it pierced her skin and pearls of blood began to drip slowly from her arm, it stained her dress a colour of fear, and she had it written on her face too. Something wasn't right, was her time on this world over?

Her black hair looks so thin, and her blue eyes looked grey in this light, it was something beautiful, but something deep and twisted. Like the forest I was in.

Each tree was short, stubby, and it has long thick branches, something I had never seen before, it's bark was brown, but tinged with grey, each tree looked so isolated even though they were together, giving the forest a sense of loneliness.

There was fog lingering, floating in and out of the stumpy branches, it was blocking my sight of the girl, I wanted to see her closely.

She looked to anxious to go up to her, she knew I was here, but too frail to move.

A faint sobbing sound started, it's sorrowful echoes carried for miles, a heart wrenching sob, one that almost made me join in.

As I stepped carefully closer to the girl, I could see she clearly had a death warrant written legibly on her face, she was dying. Blood was pouring from her arm, that she had caught o the branch, and her face was saggy, her skin was heavily scarred. I hated to see anyone this way, but for her it was worse, she was beautiful, but in a hopeless manor.

I began to walk off and leave her in peace when she gave off one final soul destroying scream. Then silence. Deadly silence. The chirping birds has stopped, and the trees stood still.

 The girl had died.

© 2016 Horseluvared


Author's Note

Horseluvared
I just wrote this because I was bored, feedback to make this better would be awesome! My creative writing, or whatever this is sucks! But it was always get better... right? :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on January 12, 2016
Last Updated on January 12, 2016

Author

Horseluvared
Horseluvared

About
I am Lily, and I am 15 years old... And I LOVE writing, I am on poetfreak aswell but I thought I'd come on here and share my creative writing :) I may share some poems too... I hope you enjoy what I w.. more..

Writing
Nameless Nameless

A Story by Horseluvared