brown eyes

brown eyes

A Story by Kia-chan!
"

She had brown eyes. That is all I can say.

"

      Brown. Brown was all I saw. Her eyes. Her eyes were dark brown. They were the biggest, most beautiful pair of brown eyes I'd ever seen. Her hair was brown too.

It was long. Long, and brown, and beautiful. As I ran past all of the students in a frantic fuss, I finally spotted her. She was walking at a fast pase. It was going to be hard to reach her though, because of the large crowd of students, all wearing the same, identical uniform. She would be transfering to another school tomorrow. she was leaving. I had to atleast say goodbye to Rosie. Even if I didn't have the guts to tell her how I really feel. I had to say goodbye. For a split second, I lost track of her.

She had somehow completely blended in with the other students. It was like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. I pushed past a group of students, and looked in every direction. She was nowhere in sight. But I wouldn't give up. I had to find her!

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a pair of huge, dark brown eyes, staring at me. I turned to make sure it was her. And sure enough, it was Rosie.

I screeched to a halt, and bounded towards her. I stopped right in front of her, and stared into her surprised, brown eyes. She was confused as to why I was there.

But I didn't care. I just knelt down, and panted with my hands on my knees.

"Um...Andy? What are you doing here?", she asked, in her beautiful, girly voice.

It was music to my ears.

"I...I just thought...I'd say goodbye. You know...Before you left", I studdered.

I must have looked like a complete idiot. I was so tired from all the running, that I had completely forgot what I had rhearsed in front of the bathroom mirror so many times. "Really, Andy? You looked everywhere for me...just to tell me goodbye?", she asked. I nodded my head. "I...I had to. I knew if I didn't atleast say goodbye to you...I would regret it forever", I said. Tears started to well up in her beautiful eyes. She took my hand in her's, and smiled at me, as tears streamed down her face. "Thank you. Thank you, Andy. Thank you", she said. Then, as the crowd pushed past us, she leaned her face in closer to mine, and kissed me.

I felt as if the world was a wonderful place, at that moment, as she kissed me in front of a billion other students. It felt so unreal, that I had to hold myself back from pinching myself. When we finally seperated, she stared into my eyes, and I stared into her's. It felt like we were the only people on the whole planet. I couldn't even hear everyone else, as they stormed past us, in a hurry. "Thank you", she said. And with that, she started to walk away. And as she slowly walked away from me, I held her hand until she left. As our hands seperated, and as I watched her make her way through the crowd, I felt as if I was standing on thin air. I stood there in agony as my heart started to break. She was gone. The brown eyed girl from my home room, named Rosie, who had just kissed me, had just left. I was all alone again. But even so, I was happy. I had just gotten a kiss from the girl of my dreams, and I was happy. I was so happy, infact, that I smiled all the way to my locker. And from that day forward, I never forgot the girl with the big, brown eyes.

 

© 2010 Kia-chan!


Author's Note

Kia-chan!
It felt pretty awkward writing a story from the view of a boy. Because, I, myself am infact, a girl. So It felt different....Still, I hope you liked it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha its not so hard writing from the p.o.v of a boy. There's not much internal diologue to write about ;)
but other than the grammar, this was pretty good for your first time writing as a boy. it really is different. but you did alright. this was cute :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I liked it. It was different,but it was cool. Keep up the good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Aww, this was such a sweet write! I liked the fact that the story that you told felt so real, and was a situation that anyone anywhere could have experienced. The dialogue was so heartwarming to read, and considering the fact that you were writing in the perspective of a boy, I thought that you did a great job! :)
~PaperHearts

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yea I know wat u mean, lol! rhearsed-rehearsed and at least. Again, seperate the dialogue. This was nice story. This shows wat could happen if u say things before you're too late, because if you don't end of telling that person how you feel, u could end up regretting it and wondering what would have happened if u told them.
Great write! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I know how you feel. I think it is awkward at times..but I love the Outsiders so when I write a fanfiction for it I always write in a boy's point of view. I loved the story by the way. It was sooo cute. I'm glad Andy got his final kiss...It was soo cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

395 Views
5 Reviews
Added on August 7, 2010
Last Updated on August 21, 2010

Author

Kia-chan!
Kia-chan!

Andover, MN



About
My name is Kiah. I am a teenager. I love writing, music, drawing, the internet, chinese food, tigers, kitty-cats, Fruits basket (By: Natsuki Takaya), manga, Anime, and Japan. I live with my mom, my da.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kia-chan!


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kia-chan!


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kia-chan!