Roger's Diner

Roger's Diner

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo
"

At the town's diner,popular with the young crowd.She gets further into Eru and the meaning of certain things.

"

It's winter break,so no school,i enjoyed that but now i don't know what to do.I strolled along until i came to the diner that was in the middle of this side town,it's where most of the town hangs anyways,well the people i know do.

I walked in,stood by a window seat,before sitting.Then i saw him,Eru,with a guy and girl.Must be Jack,his older brother and Rebekah,his girlfriend.At least he still had a sibling..Jack seemed opposite of Eru,he Had long messy hair,small eyes and a mustache,in the form of the Korean symbol for cow.Rebekah,she was amazing,i gawked abit,She was tall,like me but dark skinned,almost a tan color,with long auburn hair,wide oval eyes,with perfect model lips,she seemed Vietnamese.They were all laughing,does he not suspect anything?They have not told him?How spiteful.Well i was one to talk but cheating is a big thing to me.I looked away,out the window to the cold snow hills being made.

I fiddled with my green slip on boots.I felt someone staring at me,i dared not to look,fearing,it would be Eru and I'd get more entangled in his situation.I acted like I was watching intently at the people walking by and kids frolicking in the snow.If i got entangled i know i would be bugged and blurt out about the affair behind his back.

Next thing i know i heard someone sit next to me,I looked over and saw it was Eru,all smiles as usual."Hey,didn't you see me?I tried to wave you over here."Eru said to me.When Eru smiled it seemed warm and whole-hearted,wide and ear to ear."Oh,really?I didn't notice,I come here regularly but don't often look around." I responded.I wished i had something witty to say and not this weak excuse.
Eru continued smiling,he seemed to believe what I said."Reena,would you care to join us,then?"He asked looking hopeful that i agree.I look past him to where jake and rebekah are at when Eru chimes in "I can introduce you to my older brother and my girlfriend.They're real nice and I'm sure you'll like them." I scoffed inside and tried not to make any expression.
"I don't really like big groups of people,I'm not used to being social."I said to him,thinking to myself I made another lame excuse.Eru's happy expression fell,i felt then I must've really hurt his feelings,i instantly felt bad.Thinking back to the time I ditched my sister when she needed me the most.I quickly added "But some change will do me some good,I wouldn't mind joining you."I said quickly to Eru and tried to make a grin  after what I said as to not appear that I stated that coldly.
The smile grew back onto Eru's face and he hopped off the stool and turned to walk back towards where Rebekah and Jake sat and then he turned his head to make sure I was following him.I stepped down from my stool and silently followed him to where Rebekah and Jake sat.
I thought to myself maybe I can help him,my life has gone to ruins but his doesn't have to,maybe I was meant to run into him and help.I will talk to Rebekah and get her to quit having an affair with Eru's brother,so all will be right.I sighed,hoping I can convince Rebekah to notice what she is doing is wrong and stay by Eru's side.
It was a round table with three chairs at it,the table top red and silver on the sides.Eru reached for a chair from another table and scooted it next to me,indicating me to sit.
I nodded my head at him and fixed the chair so it faced them and I sat down.All three of them had their chairs close together,Rebekah being in the middle,eru on my left and Jake on Rebekah's right,I sat facing them three.As soon as I sat down,Rebekah looked me up and down and turned her gaze away from me in disgust,while Eru's older brother,Jake stared blankly at me.Eru all smiles pointed using his hand towards Rebekah saying "This is my girlfriend Rebekah,and over to her right is my older brother Jake!And this is Reena!I had told you about her,remember?The girl with family problems and might need a place to crash at every once in awhile!"
I stared white face and stunned,he told them about me like it was the world's duty to know my problems,i felt angry and hurt.I didn't give him permission to tell anyone what I told him,I mean I know he has to inform the people who live at the house why a stranger stays once a night but still....I just wished he would have asked me first.I tried to cover my surprise and anger and quickly gave a smile and nodded while whispering out a 'hello.'
Rebekah was the first one to speak."Oh,how cute,you always try to help everyone's problems.your such a superhero hun".I was surprised at how casual she acted,like she wasn't doing anything wrong and as if she was still and only Eru's.I tried to wisp my bad thoughts away about her,I should help her not judge her.While Eru's brother only responded with a "hnn."I still couldn't help but feel I was being stared down by them like I was an insect that crawled up onto their table.


© 2013 HoneyHoneyMomo


Author's Note

HoneyHoneyMomo
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue,

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on June 4, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2013
Tags: continuation of Snow Wish, chapter


Author

HoneyHoneyMomo
HoneyHoneyMomo

noneyourbuisness, AK



About
I'm married to an Airforce man and I'm currently still in California and he is in Anchorage,Alaska! I'm a daydreamer and freelance writer,most of my dreams or daydreams are where my stories come from.. more..

Writing
Reference Reference

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo