After School

After School

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo
"

Chapter 1.Where it started.

"

"Hey Tate,Tatter tots!"

 

My Older Brother,Brad,yells as he leans agianst his old car.A real piece of junk his car is,its all faded and discolored along with making loud squeaking noises when he drives fast,yet he's so proud of it.My face flushed as i heard people walking by whispering"Like... a tatter tot?...the food?how childish!" I hated him for always embarassing me but i still admired him because he gets to do everything he wants,even when he was my age.

 

My name is Taylor Tanya Thompson.My parents wanted to have a child names start with all T's,which ended up being me."Tay-Tay!!"someone yelled and i whipped right around knowing it could only be my best friend Jolie who was running to me.She reaches to where i'm at all out of breath saying

 

"I just got invited to Ashely's First-week-of-school-party!!"Jolie wouldn't stop smiling now"and she said i can invite one person to accompany me,i like totally want you to go with me!"

 

She was beaming,Jolie always wanted to go to parties,drink,socialize with the older guys and girls since sixth grade.

 

I bit my lip,thinking i'd love to go along but that would be impossible with my parents!They wouldn't even drive by a house having a party!how could i go?

 

"Jolie,you know i'm dying to go with you but you know how strict my parents are!"

I told her.

 

"Don't worry!I planned everything through!I told my mom that you are going to sleep over tonight in my treehouse,so all you have to do is check in with your mom!"She exclaimed.

 

Wow,i thought,she can really think up quick plans.

"Okay I'm positive she'll let me then!!"I squealed.

 

"So,I'll like call you and come around five,so like we have time to go over outfits or buy some new ones!Ashley's party starts at seven so we have plenty of time to like prepare!"Jolie said and continued"And how ironic,like my house is close to Ashely's so we can walk,it'll be easier to sneak in and out,righht?"Jolie finished now jumping up and down in place.

 

My older brother honked his horn,i looked back to see his face wrinkled up in an angry sort of way.

 

"That sounds like a great plan,i can't wait but i have to go,see you!"I said walking off to my brother.My brother worked part time at an auto shop that also taught you about cars and stuff,and he couldn't be late.

 

 



© 2010 HoneyHoneyMomo


Author's Note

HoneyHoneyMomo
well you can write your opinion,harsh or not i dont mind,it helps,i write these as i go

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice first chapter, it sets up the book very well. Can't wait to read more! ^_^

Posted 13 Years Ago


Like it so far. I'll have a bigger opinion in the next chapter. Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2010
Last Updated on December 17, 2010


Author

HoneyHoneyMomo
HoneyHoneyMomo

noneyourbuisness, AK



About
I'm married to an Airforce man and I'm currently still in California and he is in Anchorage,Alaska! I'm a daydreamer and freelance writer,most of my dreams or daydreams are where my stories come from.. more..

Writing
Reference Reference

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo