Destiny Isle Part 3

Destiny Isle Part 3

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo
"

Continuation of Destiny Isle Part 1 and 2

"

Takoda started walking towards the dragon,already half in the middle between shore and the dragon,i followed.We were standing right next to it,Takoda lightly touched the dragon and nodded his head for me to do the same.I reached out my hand slowly,my arm quivering,my finger tips barely touched it's skin when it's eyes bolted open.i was right next to it's eyes and it seemed like it was looking directly at me.Takoda of course got excited,jumping up and down but i took one step back.... then i felt my body freeze,as if everything else vanished and time froze.

 

My head tilted up on it's own and the dragon's body moved slyly as it's head came to touch my forehead.I closed my eyes and in my mind i saw five dragons,the black one in front of the others,flying in the sky.I also saw myself on that diamond island,next to that black crystal.I had baby blue see thorugh wings,tattoed markings all on my body,wearing something like a roman warrioress or godess would with Takoda and someone else behind me.

 

The visions stopped,i heard in my mind the dragon say"Your journey is just now begining,you are legemdary,the-"it cuts off.I hear Takoda's voice and footsteps,i open my eyes to see the black dragon step back,making the ground vibrate,flapping it's wing and flying off.

 

I fell to my knees,i just stayed there stuck in place,looking up to watch the dragon leave my sight.I zoned back in and heard Takoda freaking out excitedly"You..you awoke it?!h-how?It even touched you!"he said.People came rushing in.The shaman of THIS village and The Wise Lady Isabella came in after the crowd of people,right to me.



© 2010 HoneyHoneyMomo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on November 16, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

HoneyHoneyMomo
HoneyHoneyMomo

noneyourbuisness, AK



About
I'm married to an Airforce man and I'm currently still in California and he is in Anchorage,Alaska! I'm a daydreamer and freelance writer,most of my dreams or daydreams are where my stories come from.. more..

Writing
Reference Reference

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo