Destiny Isle Part 2

Destiny Isle Part 2

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo
"

Continutation of Destiny Isle Part 1 I Spelt Tadoka's name wrong in the first one,srry!it's actually Takoda meaning friendly to everyone.

"

Takoda is a year younger than me,smart and dark skinned but rebellious and wild like me.I'm off to meet him,we're working on a boat for two that can fly.Since that day theres been strange creatures!Cats and dogs are rae nowadays.Theres these odd looking blue and green things that are round and slick skinned,we call them aquas and they always run away from you.Unlike the bright red fish that are the size of your head that can fly along the surface of watered areas,they charge at people!It was hilarious when Takoda and me first encountered one,he kept running but it kept following him!

 

Though Takoda talks of a rare black panther,he says its huge and that he got this scar on his chest from being attacked from it but i'm not sure i can belive him.I arrived at our cave meetup near the beach and smiled."Your always late!taking your sweet time playing with the aquas are you?"Takoda said with a big smile on his face."Noo,i hunted down and captured that panther of yours!"i replied sarcastically."Oh yeah,very funny Bianca!"he said. "So how's our sturdy little boat coming along?"I asked. "Hm.right now i'm getting some iron plates to put on the bottom but i'm trying to make them thinner so they won't be heavy"...he paused..."Oh!on Coral village we finally opened that blocked door arch and found a gigantic leathery black dragon slumbering inside!"Takoda said excitingly.

 

"And you really expect me to belive this?come on i'm not THAT gulliable!You know theres NEVER been such a thing as dragons!"I said spinning around in circles.I stopped spinning and plopped down to sit but Takoda grabbed my arm and pulled me up,looked me straight in the eyes and said "I can show you this time!"

 

He tugged me along and we started running.Everything was a blur,Shell village,Tyron town and crossed a little bridge which crossed the manor.We were at Coral village,everything here is actually made or carved out of granite and coral,polished down so it feels hard but shiny,to not harm your feet.

 

Takoda let go and turned to ask me "You'll follow me from here,right?"I nodded.It was scary seeing him this serious.We walked up various stone steps turned left to come to the once covered door arch.We walked in,Takoda stepped aside,i took three steps and saw the monsterous black dragon.It was curled up in a lake,that looked like it was loosing it's water.There was a massive hole in the ceiling that let in light,shinning down on that dragon,i was amazed.

 

"See!!"Takoda shouted,i jumped."Sheesh!don't scare the life outta me!don't be so loud,you'll wake it up!"i whispered.A grin spread out on his face,he said"Say you were wrong!and don't worry we tried to wake it but it didn't budge!but it's breathing!"I gave him a sour face,i felt bad that i really didn't belive him."Okay...i was wrong"i meekly admited.



© 2010 HoneyHoneyMomo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

HoneyHoneyMomo
HoneyHoneyMomo

noneyourbuisness, AK



About
I'm married to an Airforce man and I'm currently still in California and he is in Anchorage,Alaska! I'm a daydreamer and freelance writer,most of my dreams or daydreams are where my stories come from.. more..

Writing
Reference Reference

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo