Fufilled-Chapter 2

Fufilled-Chapter 2

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo
"

Experience after First Flight.This is the rough stages of this story,my laptop that i use might stop working soon so just trying to get this out there.

"
She has never been so happy and felt so accomplished in her existence  but she was also frightened from what she just did.Jeremiah pats her back gently to soothe Abagail."I was so scared but thank you,you know,for being there,I'm used to doing things alone."She looked up at him after having her head buried in his chest and saw his eyes have a sparkle in them,like he was smiling at her with his eyes.Abagail blinked twice before realizing jeremiah had just taken her off her feet and was carrying her in his arms,walking back down the path to the village with little acorn shaped houses.
Sunlight was pouring in through the blinds,Abagail turned over to her side entangled in her sheets,her eyes still closed but hearing the faint noises of morning time.then like a car crash she felt her body as heavy as an anchor,completely weighed down and sore,as if she pushed a ship by herself."ohh....I can't move,why do I feel like this?..."*click*she hears her door open and smells a fresh strong aroma of hot breakfast.Abagail barely moves her head to see Jeremiah bringing her a tray with food and orange juice. "Your stomach was growling while you were asleep,so I thought I oughta make you something before you wake."he continued"When you first sleen it takes a toll on you the next day."as he says this he fluffs up the pillows for her to sit back on,then tilts the orange juice to help her drink."So all I have to do is keep practicing and I won't fell it this hard"Abagail asks him while scrunching up her face trying to eat with her own hands to pick up the utensils.Jeremiah helps lifts her arm and feeds her."Well after sleening for the first time,the next natural step is...well to sprout wings.The ones that appear while sleening for the first time are temporary,they dont stay there,you need real ones that are reliable and always there.."he trails off and Abagail nods her head saying"Oh,that all?"
Jeremiah turns his head away but glances back at her "Well for a split second when they are budding out of your back,they hurt twice as much as this but after they come out the pain will fade,it's just the beginning thats hell." With a blank stare she asks"So they'll always show?Why me?You and others wings don't show!"
"Oh yeah you can hide them,sorry forgot to say,just knowing you won't like the pain,so I was trying to ease it.The wings will always be there but can be hidden,so no worries on that."Jeremiah says and pats her shoulder.Abagail flinches and Jeremiah pulls back his hand "Sorry!Just trying to comfort you!"He said while chuckling.As watching Jeremiah she wondered why was he the only one so interested in her,no one else approached her or greeted her when she first arrived in this world,but he clung to her,what did he see or want,she was suspicious but was happy someone noticed her.
After mush struggle to finish eating Jeremiah  urged her to ease her legs out of bed to continue sleening practice."Can't I have one day off?"Abagail asked."You have to keep it up,don't stop now,the first step was the hardest but now it'll be easier,come on!"Jeremiah exclaimed.


© 2012 HoneyHoneyMomo


Author's Note

HoneyHoneyMomo
This is just a rough sketch of what the next part will be,please tell me if this part makes sense to the first!Thank You!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on August 8, 2012
Last Updated on August 8, 2012


Author

HoneyHoneyMomo
HoneyHoneyMomo

noneyourbuisness, AK



About
I'm married to an Airforce man and I'm currently still in California and he is in Anchorage,Alaska! I'm a daydreamer and freelance writer,most of my dreams or daydreams are where my stories come from.. more..

Writing
Reference Reference

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo