Suika Game

Suika Game

A Story by HarveyAinsworth
"

Suika Game, a unique fruit puzzle game from Japan, promises to bring you moments of relaxing and refreshing entertainment.

"
Suika Game, a unique fruit puzzle game from Japan, promises to bring you moments of relaxing and refreshing entertainment. Inspired by delicious watermelons and simple but engaging gameplay, Suika Game quickly attracted the attention of the gaming community right from its launch.

Highlights of Suika Game:

Cute and eye-catching graphics: Suika Game possesses simple but colorful 2D pixel graphics, creating a fun feeling and attracting players of all ages. Images of fresh, succulent fruits are meticulously designed, giving players a feeling of enjoyment and relaxation.

Simple but addictive gameplay:
Players will control small fruits falling from the top of the screen. When two fruits of the same type collide, they will merge into one larger fruit. The goal of the game is to create the largest watermelon possible by continuously merging different fruits. The game will end when the screen is full of fruit and there is no more room to move.

Fun and catchy music: Suika Game possesses fun and catchy music, contributing to creating a vibrant and attractive entertainment atmosphere for players. Gentle, cheerful melodies help players relax and relieve stress after tiring hours of study and work.

© 2024 HarveyAinsworth


Author's Note

HarveyAinsworth

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 9, 2024
Last Updated on May 9, 2024