Pokemon Beta: Introduction

Pokemon Beta: Introduction

A Chapter by Theresa
"

Just the overview for the Nuzocke

"

Rules:

1)     If a Pokemon faints it is considered dead and cannot be used again as an HM slave, in the story, or in combat.

2)     Only the first Pokemon seen on each route can be captured.  The only exception to this is shinies.

3)     No Super Training is allowed, with the exception of trying to obtain a Stone.

4)     No Experience Share is allowed.

5)     Each Pokemon must be named.

6)     Change Battle Style to Set

7)     Healing items may not be used in battle.

8)   Pokemon cannot be caught when the team is full.

 

Introduction

 

            This place… this world is far different from the one you are familiar with.  Instead of animals mindlessly trotting about, we have Pokemon, powerful monsters with the ability to control the elements.  Technology you might be familiar with to control Pokemon does not exist in this universe.  Instead, if a human wishes to harness our power, they must make a Pact, an agreement.  Typically it involves mutual goals.  An agreement is made and when it is fulfilled, both are released.  The bond can also give strength to both members that would not exist otherwise.  When this Pact is made, a small crystal is formed for each member.  That crystal represents the powerful mental bond they now share.  If either crystal is damaged or broken, either participant may die, or worse, go mad.  Reasonably, Pacts are thus made only with those you trust.  Of course, this doesn’t mean that no one is taken advantage of.

Here, great kingdoms known as Luminose, Terminus, and Geosenge are vying for power over a small area of land.  This three way war has been going on long enough to sweep up and destroy many families, my partner’s included.  These wars do not only affect the humans involved, but the wildlife around them as well.  Thousands of Pacts have been made to use the raw power of Pokemon against each other.  We’ve been turned into slaves.  And, while this world may not affect your own, is has quite the story to tell.



© 2016 Theresa


Author's Note

Theresa
Again, just overall review. There isn't much here I'm too worried about.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on November 9, 2016
Last Updated on November 9, 2016
Tags: Pokemon Nuzlocke fanfiction chap


Author

Theresa
Theresa

Concord, NH



About
I've enjoyed writing as a hobby since childhood. Now, I'm looking to improve my writing skills to write novels and write for game design. Most of what I'll post is practice, which may include anythi.. more..

Writing
Pokemon Beta Pokemon Beta

A Book by Theresa