The home to us all

The home to us all

A Chapter by *0ne_loser*

A thick crimson leaks from my mothers neck as my two brothers stand behind the dark oak door. The pale blue eyes that matched mine took on a glossy coat of white as the liquid dripped into a puddle on the floor. My small hand grips her finger as my father, Darik , holds my fragile body. Small gasps echoed from the sobbing maid in the back of the stone chamber. He young eyes red and puffy from her fresh tears. "M-My lord. She's dead" she stuttered taking her cold, limp hand. The heartless demon know as a preacher nodded muttering a phrase as he set me down. Slowly, my small hands grabbed the cot she had been resting on and i picked myself up. I may have been a child. But death stops for no one when you live in a cult. 
'Amelia Bo Fincher.' No one has ever told me that i was loved before her. And never again will i hear those soft words whispered to me at dusk before we were shut into the dark room. My mother was one of a kind and gave her life for a crazy idea i'd get the power of her lovers choose. Now facing the world as a sixteen year old on the streets of a ghost town full of dreaming zombies of electricity the power i was given was a mistake on my b*****d of a fathers half. The ability to create demons when smoke or fog in in my hands. I was raised to show off my skill to all who entered the churches cellar to auction off my brothers who had the same fate as me, see there mother die and get cursed to have a satanic power. I had twenty seven brothers and twelve sisters. All the girls forced to be maids and never to leave the cellar, till the age of twenty. Then they are raped and have a child of their own with the father of the cult and perish on their own sons first birthday. 
All i can remember of most my life in the hell of a family is i had two closer brothers. One was the star of the family when the bidding began. He lived up to his name in the same way, Stea witch is 'stars' in Romanian. He was always top bid once he reached over 100,000,000 on an elderly mans bid. But he wouldn't go. With his power he had gained the ability to turn to the shadows and disappear. In ways it helped. We got a lot of money and got to keep our best friend, me and my brothers. You see, Stea was the best looking and most compatibly with everyone. He was slim and had dark tan skin with black greasy hair. He never stayed in the light for more than a second but when he did you could see his white freckles creating a kind of spotted sky them being the stars. His white eyes said nothing but 'get out of my way, i am the best one of you'. He took pride in being a cult child, unlike me and my other brother Granite. 
 Now Granite was a shy kid but was bold when he had to use his gift. When he pressed the flat of his hand onto a surface, even water, he could lay a path of fresh plants. Earth was his power and he was to use it to destroy the non believers in Satan. But in the end he couldn't destroy himself. He had light pink hair that fell perfectly place. When he had to use his skill small honey suckles would grown on the strands of blond that mixed in. We were all so different but stuck in the same place. Letting us grow to love each other. I was the youngest of the three making Stea 20 and Granite 18 when I escaped. 
The small town i had been stuck in for my whole life i never got to see. I only caught glimpses of the tall apple tree that blocked some of the golden rays of light from entering through the small window. As time went on Stea was able to get out at night when the shadows arose from the suns absents and he would often bring back small things he found interesting. I recall him coming home one night with a burnt out cigarette. This lead to my smoking habit when he let us try it. I would tell him id take his chores for a week if he got me a pack. When we finally made a deal i had a pack of camels and two months of chores. 
Three years before i left the hell hole of a church triplets were born. The mother was butchered and sewn back together for the sacrifice of her children. The boys names where Ivan and Nicholas. The one sister was Bella. Ivan could travel back in time over a billion years. And his brother did the opposite going into the far away future. But because only boys got the gifts granted of being a dark spell put on them Bella had no way of being loved like they were. In the end we all told her she was our favorite to cheer her up. The three we so close and looked up to me and my brothers. The past, present and future was what the Father called them. Ivan had a small clock put into his left thigh for his traveling to last longer. And Nicholas was given one in his forearm on his left side. 
The longer i stayed there trapped in the small cellar with over twenty children i grew to the realization we were not meant to leave. Not only were we unfit to live anywhere but here but that we would never have the chance. The cold night i realized our fate i made my way out through the small crack of a window we had.
"I'll be back" i told all the boys and girls of the Admins cult. I was 15, my birthday only a week away. My body ached as i longed for food when i slipped into an old house. I didn't eat for weeks unsure of how i could get food. 87 pounds was my weight by the end of the month. I was sick and had no way of getting well. I became a thief, taking food and cigarettes from gas stations and stores while i glanced around pretending to shop. I fit in as any other boy. Black hair and my light blue eyes made me look like a model. I had a few girls hit on me when i went out of my hiding house. My father told me a well fed man is a sinner to the beasts dieresis. But i have no father. I have only a lieing sperm donor who tricked a foolish ape to be his lead attraction in a show he put on under the worlds nose. He made the choose of creating a monster like me who has a rage in my blood and power of the gods. I was made to destroy him, and i swear on my mothers grave, i will.  


© 2019 *0ne_loser*


Author's Note

*0ne_loser*
ignore uncapitalised 'I's

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 1, 2019
Last Updated on April 1, 2019


Author

*0ne_loser*
*0ne_loser*

TX



About
Im a young writer who has been told that i have a gift. I write fantasy and fanfiction. I want feed back from people who might read my work more..

Writing
r a n t r a n t

A Poem by *0ne_loser*