Imma just vent

Imma just vent

A Story by Zombified Spider
"

The audacity of these men!

"

For context, my friends and I have an inside joke that I’m married to one of them because of a choreographed fight that had a lot of gay tension. We also joke that I cheated on them with a made up mailman, Tom, who has a tiny prick, we also call me a wench and joke that I’ve slept with most of the people of the town of rye. 

Now that you have the context, Connor, who I am lodging a complaint against may have loosely picked up on the joke and not understood fully what was happening.

The day before the faire, we were rehearsing the chess match, and when my fight with Ellie was called up, Connor yelled “Kill the W***e” in my direction. 

I told a president along with others and Connor claims that he remembers nothing. 

The day of the faire was also a problem. We are supposed to stay in character along with talking in an accent. Connor had a loose character and didn’t talk in an accent. Not only that but he horsed around with Isaac and other people, and abandoned his shift at the tent several times. 

Somewhat after we introduced the plot, and headed back to our tents, he stuck a failed balloon sword that looked suspiciously like a penis through a hole in our tent and, as kids were passing by, yelled something along the lines of “Come play my games.” I told him to knock it off and he did. 


With all that being said, I no longer feel safe around this person, and would like for him to be as far away from me as possible.


Also they spelled my name wrong in the yearbook. My full name is Alia. In the sports section they spelled it Ali. I go by Al. I already have a strenuous relationship with my Ice Hockey team, and I find this annoying because now they're going to call me Ali instead of Al. And I don't even go to my general High School. I go to democratic choice program called Delta. I want to strangle people!


Yayyy depression!

© 2024 Zombified Spider


Author's Note

Zombified Spider
I am at my wits end!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hey, looks like you are going through a lot...
In this life unfortunately we all meet undesirable and rude people along the way.
We need to learn to live with that.
Anyway I hope they don't bother you anymore.
It was a well created text.
Take good care.

Posted 4 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zombified Spider

4 Months Ago

thanks! its been a stressful couple of weeks
The_Ancient_Rock

4 Months Ago

Hope things will get better for you.
You are most welcome.



Reviews

yayyy depression (I hope you get to feeling better, and may the world be ever in your favor, take care)

Posted 3 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hey, looks like you are going through a lot...
In this life unfortunately we all meet undesirable and rude people along the way.
We need to learn to live with that.
Anyway I hope they don't bother you anymore.
It was a well created text.
Take good care.

Posted 4 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zombified Spider

4 Months Ago

thanks! its been a stressful couple of weeks
The_Ancient_Rock

4 Months Ago

Hope things will get better for you.
You are most welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2024
Last Updated on May 22, 2024

Author

Zombified Spider
Zombified Spider

PA



About
"we're all just dancing on the devil's dance floor" -Devil's dance floor by flogging molly I'm a big punk and metalhead. always open for collabs. I'm non-binary and lesbian, I go by they/them p.. more..

Writing