Imagin

Imagin

A Chapter by Peter Pan

Could you just imagin everything? I'm not talking about the world in general, i mean every little detail of every little wonderful speck of life and being? That is an answer that can be found. Can you guess from where though? i will laugh if you say from a book, because you can not take out how to imagin from any sort of book. Everything in your head was peiced together by you and your own. do not tell yourself that you can not write a book or pull together a beautiful poem, because you can. Im not going to let you read this and think that i am saying everything that is imagined is from a writer or a painter or from some child. I am sitting here typing this on my computer, coming right off the top of my head. im saying, tell yourself.
    I was inspired today. I was told only a few hours ago that your heart is where all love and passion comes from. If all love and passion comes from your heart then where does your mind stray when you fall in love, where does it go when you see something beautiful, or witness a first kiss. i say it sits back, watches and takes notes. I was also told that god gave these to us so we can use them. Pesonally i don't believe in a god. I can't get myself to actually picture a man in white robes and a white beard standing on a cloud accepting many into his kingdom. I try and picture this and my mind starts to stray. What if god isn't god, but what if he is a part of everyones imagination? That image that we all know is just ourselves knowing that we have someone to go once we close our eyes to not open them again.
    I hope that when i close my eyes i become a part of my imagination. I want to know. I want to see the world as i see it from my own point of view. I want to see myself fly to the moon. I want to see myself as a superhero or with the girl of my dreams. I want to be in that world, so i dont have to know that these things will never happen. I want to look at myself as what i could be. can you just imagin that, if you lived in your imagination? I promise you would never be unhappy.
    i have an idea. if we can't go to our imagination, why not bring our imagination to our world. Invite it out, and let it flow out of your mouth. Let it guide your hand, and let it flow through your vains. unlock your heart, and live your it, and i promise, you won't be unhappy.



© 2008 Peter Pan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on February 21, 2008


Author

Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Neverland



About
I read a lot, hang out with friends, and go to work like normal kids do. What is different is probably the fact that i can speak Japanese, play indoor soccer, i don't like mac and cheese, and i hate t.. more..

Writing
Bangarang Bangarang

A Poem by Peter Pan