Top Reasons Why Your Garage Door Does Not Work

Top Reasons Why Your Garage Door Does Not Work

A Story by Garage Door Repair Winnipeg
"

Check your garage door and see that you have anyone problem from this list.

"
Most frustrating problem is, when your garage door is not open and you are getting late for your office. It is a time of early morning and you are trying to open the garage door, but it won’t open, Right? This problem is a very common. Most of the homeowners face this problem in their life.



Perhaps, that day will not good for you when your garage door breaks. If this happens with you, fortunately Garage Door Repair Winnipeg available 24/7 at your service. We are familiar with all types of garage door problems and also know how to fix them.

Before troubleshoot the problem of the overhead door, know the reason of the issues. Read the given below reason and check out if this happen with your overhead door.

1. Battery is not working: Most of the people forget that the remote requires battery to work. Check the battery of the remote. There are two ways to check your battery. First " stand near to your door and press the on button and notice the door opens or not. If the door opens easily, means there is no problem. Second - now stand far away from the door, if it fails to open, means a remote battery is low and you need to replace it.

2. The door has broken spring: Spring helps balance the weight of the overhead door. If you hear any loud noise like a firecracker, it means you have a torsion spring problem. If so, don’t try to open or close the door. Otherwise, you may fall any accident or injury. When you notice that you have a broken spring issue, call a professional as soon as possible.

3. Photo eye is not working: Photo eye is a kind of safety feature of an automatic garage door. This tool is used to detect the presence of any object in the track of the door. You try to close the door, but it reopens by itself, it is a clear sign that you have a photo eye problem. Adjust the photo eye and find the issue to get back your garage door in previous condition.

4. A track with debris: When you cleaned the garage door track last time? Don’t remember, means you are not clean it on time. If you have damaged or full of debris track, the door will not open properly. Due to this, you might face any major problem.

5. The opener run, but the door does not move: Every automatic garage door has an opener and it comes with a disconnect switch. An opener helps you to open and close the door. In case, you fail to open and close the door, check it.

If you find anything wrong with your garage door, don’t try to attempt any task on your own. It is very dangerous to do it yourself. Whether you have residential, commercial or garage door repair problem, just call a professional of Gulliver Garage Doors in Winnipeg

© 2016 Garage Door Repair Winnipeg


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on June 3, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2016
Tags: Garage, Door, Repair, Installation, Cable

Author

Garage Door Repair Winnipeg
Garage Door Repair Winnipeg

Winnipeg, MB, Canada



About
Garage door repair Winnipeg provides residential and commercial garage door installation, opener repair, damaged parts, spring, replacement & maintenance services in Manitoba. more..

Writing