Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Amy

 "What do you think he'll make us do?...Or, rather, what he'll do to us?" David asked.

 

 "I don't know...But that's what makes me scared." Alexis replied

 

 "Yeah...Me too." David agreed.

 

Just then the door opened for the second time that night. Or was it morning? Either way, they couldn't tell since the windows were just so dirty. And, hopefully, as Alexis thought, the place isn't as dirty as this place.

 

 "Ah, my new children. I've come to bring you to your new home." Carlos said.

 

He steadily walked over to Alexis first, gentley grabbing her hair, stopping for just a brief second smelling it, before putting it over her shoulder. He then took her chains off. Then went over and took David's chain off too.

 

When neither of them moved to stand, Carlos furied up.

 

 "Get your asses off the floor. You know the law, you've signed the papers, and it's too late. Might as well keep yourself alive." He hissed.

 

At that, David was the first to get up, Alexis following slowly.

 

 "Now, come." Carlos said.

 

So they followed him. And thankfully living up to Alexis' hopes, was not dirty. So they were brought to a room that was quite homey, like a little kitchen that goes into a living room. And quite some high tech stuff, too.

 

 "Wow..." David commented.

 

 "Yes, very nice stuff, no?" Carlos grinned, as if showing off how rich he was.

 

 "Well, to the point. This is the slaves quarters. This is where you will get ready to serve the people of this house. More or less, me and my son." Carlos continued.

 

At that, David scoffed.

 

 "Do you have a problem with that?!" Carlos said furiously at him.

 

 "N-no. I just didn't know you had a son." David defended.

 

 "Have. He is not from the past, young David. He is very much alive." Carlos corrected.

 

 "Right..." David said.

 

...To Be Continued

('Cause nothing's coming to me at the moment)



© 2008 Amy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Amy
Let's just say Carlos looks like some serial killer of some sort, and at how vicious he is, so David scoffed, 'cause he doesn't look fit enough to be a father.
Or at least, I was hoping to give the impression x]
As for David, he's supposed to be a year younger then Alexis, 16.
I'll mention it in the next chapter for you.
^_^

Posted 16 Years Ago


Ah, so David is young? I didn't really get why a son would freak him out, or what Carlos was talking about, but maybe David has a crazy past you haven't revealed? Anywho, can't wait to read Chapter 4!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 28, 2008


Author

Amy
Amy

Montreal, Canada



About
Name: Amy Age: I'm turning 16 next year...What age do you THINK I am? You gotta guess :P Bday: 12/31 Fave Band: Tokio Hotel/Atreyu Fave Song: Try Again - Keane Fave food: Gummy Bears Fave Drink: At th.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy