Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Amy

 "Are you alright?" David asked, sounding more concerned then he had before.

 

Again, Alexis nodded her head. There was so much going on in her mind. And so much emotion...

 

While on the other side of the room, David was about just as confused as Alexis was. And not really knowing how to comfort her, though he needed as much comforting, he just sat there, staring dumbfoundedly at the wall.

 

The Alexis mumbled something, David hadn't caught what she said though...

 

 "What?" David asked.

 

 "Do you still want to know how I got here?" Alexis said.

 

 "Uh, sure. Yeah, I think that would entertain me enough, anyways." he said.

 

It took her a minute or two to get herself together, wiping away her tears, breathing in and out heavily through her mouth. Then randomly sighed.

 

 "It was supposed to be our monthly girl's only outing. Supposed to be loads of fun. But what we're doing is depending on who's the girl that get's to choose that month.

 

"It was Melody's turn, and she suggested that we go to a club. Sneak into one, anyways. As I've already told you, I'm only 17.

 

"So we were drunk, and dancing...And then that same man(Or 'Master'), came out of nowhere, dancing almost too close to me...Before I knew it, he'd popped some cap in my face, and I could've sworn I was getting high...He would tell me what to do, and I would do it...As if I had no control of my body anymore." Alexis told, but stopped abruptly.

 

 "...And? Do you remember anything else?" David inquired.

 

 "N-no...I must've been so drunk by then..." Alexis sighed.

 

 "Oh..."

 

 "And what about you? Do you remember how you got here?" she asked.

 

 "Well, I was drunk." David said, making this funny smirk.

 

 "What?" Alexis asked ridiculously.

 

 "I think it's just odd how this dude got us both while we were drunk. But I wasn't in a club. Me and my buds were just walking around the streets, completely waisted when that guy came walking out of his car up to us, and did the same thing with me." David explained.

 

 "Wow..."

 

Another awkward silence, where both didn't know what to say. Which was the third time.

 

And out of the blue, a loud bang came from the door, making the two jump. Then they looked at each other.

 

 "What is that?" David mouthed.

 

Alexis shook her head, obviously unsure.

 

Another bang.

 

 "Wh-who is it?" Alexis said, as calmly as she could.

 

This time it was a loud hissing.

 

 "What do you want?!" Alexis shreiked.

 

Then the noise stopped. After 5 minutes, it didn't do it again. After 10 minutes, it didn't do it again. Even after a good half hour, it didn't do it again. It wouldn't for a while.

 

 "I'm really starting to hate this place..." David said.

 

 "Yeah...Me too." Alexis agreed.



© 2008 Amy


Author's Note

Amy
Enjoy :D
Decided to make it a bit more suspenceful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

How old is David? Did you already say? I thought he was like an old man from wheezing, but drunk with bud's is a whole different direction. Maybe in next Chapter I'll find out?!? =] Interesting writing once again.


Posted 16 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Amy
You like?

Posted 16 Years Ago


OMG.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 22, 2008
Last Updated on July 22, 2008


Author

Amy
Amy

Montreal, Canada



About
Name: Amy Age: I'm turning 16 next year...What age do you THINK I am? You gotta guess :P Bday: 12/31 Fave Band: Tokio Hotel/Atreyu Fave Song: Try Again - Keane Fave food: Gummy Bears Fave Drink: At th.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy