Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy

She woke up to the sounds of horrible coughing. It wasn't her, though. Someone else was in the filthy and unkept room. What kind of room was uncertain, seeing as the room was completely dark, but it smelled rather disgusting, and gave you a heavy feeling.

 

 "Help...Help me..." said a raspy, harsh voice, barely audible. Thank goodness it was quiet.

 

 "No one can hear you. I don't even know where we are..." Alexis said clearly, making the other person in the room jump.

 

 "Wh-who are you?" the voice asked.

 

 "My name is Alexis, and I'm trapped here very much like you are." 'Lexis said, calmly.

 

 "Wha--Wha....Is there a light somewhere?"

 

 "Like I know. I'm chained to the wall by my ankle. I can barely move." Alexis stated.

 

 "You know, you sound suspiciously calm, to be trapped here in this rotting...Place." said the voice.

 

 "You know, you sound rather suspicious not giving me your name." She snapped back.

 

 "It's David..."

 

Ah, so it was a he. Figures.

 

 "Do you know how long we've been here?" David asked sullenly.

 

 "Geesh, I'm not God himself you know. Asking me all these questions as if I should now. I'm only 17, gosh!" Alexis said, getting aggravated.

 

 "Well, do you at least remember how you got here?" He asked.

 

 "Yeah...Well, I think anyways...I was kind of drunk. But I beleive it's how I got here...." Alexis hesitated.

 

 'Should I trust him?' she thought to herself.

 

 "...Well? Are you going to tell me or what?" David demanded.

 

 "Yo, yo, yo dude...You asked me if I remembered, not to recite my english project" Alexis snarled.

 

 "Neither do you have to get all snappy about it." David said.

 

 "I just don't like being tested. And being trapped in this horrid place doesn't help." 'Lexis stated.

 

And so there was an almost angry silence between the two. Both not sure what to say to each other. Trying to think of what to do to survive this place. Where ever this place was, anyways.

 

All of a sudden a light blazed to life above their heads. They both finally saw each other, then looked around, and Alexis' eyes were drawn to the only door in the room. A man stood there. The same man she'd seen at the club!!

 

 "You!!" She gasped, crawling backwards, as far away from him as she could.

 

 "Yes, me." The man rolled his eyes. "Just thought I'd welcome you two to your new home"

 

 "Wh-what? What are you talking about?!" David shrieked.

 

 "Well, my darling new pets, you see...Last night you probably won't remember. You two were so drunk that you were almost killing each other. I had to chain you two up. And you also signed these..." The man said, walking over and handing a sheet two each of us.

 

A sheet that was signed by the government, explaining that if one agree's and signs the form, is therefor this man's -- Carlos Fraiht, as Alexis saw by his signature -- servant, or as he so lovingly put it, 'pet'. And there, at the bottom of the page, was her signature.

 

 "No! You can't do this!" Alexis gasped.

 

 "And I will tell you once, you, the servants, do not tell me what I can or can't do." Carlos hissed.

 

 "But I don't want to do this! Besides, I was drunk." Alexis defended.

 

 "Your opinion matters no more. You follow under my rules now. What I say, goes. Is that in anyway unclear?" Their new 'Master' asked.

 

 "Yes, it is very much unclear." David said. "This is against human rights!"

 

 "Your rights are my own now. And didn't you read it? The government had it personally made for me, and only when I'm ready to set you free, can you be free. But, I don't think that'll happen for quite some time. Maybe even never." Carlos smirked.

 

 "You can't do this!!" Alexis cried.

 

 "Silence!" Carlos hollered, came over and backhanded her across her face.

 

She was silently crying, still not truly understanding why they were there, how they were there...

 

 "Look at me!" He hissed.

 

Alexis slowly tilted her head towards him.

 

 "Don't you ever disrespect me, or ever tell me what to do ever again. Understood?!" He sneered.

 

The only thing she could do was nod her head, afraid she would burst out in full force sobbing if she opened her mouth.

 

And before he left, Carlos gave a rather rude tisk, and walked out, forgetting to turn off the lights this time.



© 2008 Amy


Author's Note

Amy
Now, I hope you realise it's 2:05Am, exaclty. I wasted God knows how many minutes. Not that I regret writing this. I do hope I get good comments on this :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

An interesting piece full of under aged drinking and violence. Who could ask for more? =]

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on July 22, 2008
Last Updated on July 22, 2008


Author

Amy
Amy

Montreal, Canada



About
Name: Amy Age: I'm turning 16 next year...What age do you THINK I am? You gotta guess :P Bday: 12/31 Fave Band: Tokio Hotel/Atreyu Fave Song: Try Again - Keane Fave food: Gummy Bears Fave Drink: At th.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Amy