Dream #3

Dream #3

A Story by Jaime

In this scene, you're lying down on your side in the shower, a large walk-in shower like the one we made love in many years ago, tan tiles covering the floor, naked and wet and talking to a friend who is lying beside you. I'm at your feet and I proceed to kiss them. You and your friend both look down at me for a brief moment and choose to ignore me as you continue the conversation that I had halted. 
Of course the idea is there, that this is you, you in the present day and we're not on good terms and here I am literally kissing your feet. But, again, your face is a vague mass of flesh and your body is of your shape but without the finer details. One mark gives you away, a telltale sign that appears at the bottom of your body. A small, round beauty mark placed on the arch of your foot. I make sure to kiss it. I look back up to you. Still busy in conversation, ignoring me or not even realizing that I'm still here, waiting for you to beckon me up to your lips. 

© 2014 Jaime


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on August 27, 2014
Last Updated on August 27, 2014
Tags: diary, journal, dream, memory

Author

Jaime
Jaime

About
Hello, I mainly write diary style or lyrics. I enjoy recording my dreams and writing songs. Hope you get something out of reading my words. more..

Writing
Without Without

A Poem by Jaime


For The Best For The Best

A Story by Jaime