Entry 465: World 771

Entry 465: World 771

A Chapter by Gaston

So...I'm now technically older than the multi-verse....I stopped counting at birthday 15,213,456,009. You'd wonder how that would be possible since I was born some 14 billion years after it was created, but I do a lot of jumping through time as well. I've been to this world 204 times so far...longest I spent here was about 2 years, which seems to be the limit of how long I can spend in one universe.

 

        I've been here when it was nothing but primordial ooze...had the flu...coughed up phlegm everywhere...it was horrible.

 

        Ah...crap....just remembered that this is an evolution world*....wonder how happy they'd be to realize I was god?

 

        The natives here are human, which makes it a lot easier to get along. Last time I was here it was probably several million years from now and all the natives were hyper intelligent squid. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat sushi again after that. It's hard to imagine eating something that once spoke to you in perfect english (I admit, it took them 3 days to get the their/they're/there thing down).

 

        771 seems to be the closest to my own world in this time period. The countries, the politicians, even the entertainers are the same. I've been here about a year now. Got a job after the first week. An apartment after the second (you'd be amazed how easy it is to fake documents. But after 15 billion years, you learn a few tricks). I've even started dating. She's a nice girl...I'm sorry I'll hurt her when I leave.



© 2010 Gaston


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on September 21, 2009
Last Updated on January 4, 2010


Author

Gaston
Gaston

Abbeville, LA



About
Been there, done that...lost the t-shirt more..

Writing
Extra Dave Extra Dave

A Book by Gaston


Entries 468-502 Entries 468-502

A Chapter by Gaston