Chapter 2:Sisterhood

Chapter 2:Sisterhood

A Chapter by Douglas Levi Gribbins
"

Anything i say here will be spoilers.

"

      2 days later Ira caught the eye of a strange purple fox being ambushed by a squad of wolfen warriors, Ira saw movement in the thick neck fur of the vixen, Ira was confused of what it was, but he was more concerned for the vixen’s safety. The vixen looked helpless until one of the wolfen warriors decided to strike her, She quickly dodged and, Sprinting as fast as lightning, Struck every single one of the wolfs with great power. After that quick but easy fight, the vixen notices Ira, very calmly she walks toward Ira. But ira was not calm, he was not sure if she was friend or foe, With ira shaking at this point, The vixen reaches ira and said calmly “Are you that fox that was mentioned in the prophecy?” Ira replied “Yes, how did you know?” The vixen said “Well, I noticed your three colorful tails just waving in the wind; they had to mean something right?” Ira said “Oh, yes they had to mean something, yes they did” Ira replied shyly. With a quick laugh, the vixen replies “Oh don’t be scared lil’ guy I’m not going to hurt’cha.” Ira sighed in relief, and then asks “Well, what’s your name?”.”Faeria, that’s my name.” A head pops out of Faeria’s neck fur, Ira jumped out of his skin. But then, after catching his breath, ira notices that it was a smaller fox hiding in Faeria’s neck fur. The small fox says happily “Hello stranger!”. Faeria laughs and says “That’s just Mesiale, my little sister, she hides in my fur for protection, Ever since our parents were killed by the wolfs I’ve had to keep my family’s legacy alive by protecting, feeding, and educating my baby sister Mesiale” Ira finally calmed down and replied “Well, I’m on my way to the priests temple for my training I must take to fulfill my purpose in this world. “ Faeria knew about the prophecy therefore she was surprised not and replied “Well Mesaile and I have no place to go anyhow”. Hearing that Ira thought to himself “Am I able to take somebody with me on my quest?” Long he thought and then he finally concluded his choice. “Would you like to join me in my quest Faeria, I could use someone to help out?” Faeria was over flown with happiness as she heard Ira’s proposal and gladly accepted. And so Ira befriends Faeria but not Mesaile as much, they always fought and bickered. Ira knew not the reason of this fighting; all he did know was that Mesaile was not helpless as she could control the three elements with just her eyes. A powerful and rare specialty this was, but against you this power is extremely deadly. After 3 days of following the road Ira and Faeria finally reached the priests temple. Upon approaching the temple Ira is greeted with a strange voice……..”Are…you….the reclaimer?”………..A Dark figure stood atop of the priests temple glaring at Ira…….The mysterious figure once again asked “Are…you….the reclaimer?” Ira was stunned and curious of what the dark figure was. Finally the dark figure leaped in front of ira, amazingly the figure landed without harm, and was still glaring at Ira. The figure turned out to be a White-ish gray-ish colored fox with many markings symbolizing that he is the priest that will train Ira. After studying Ira, the Fox finally said without any facial expression at all “I understand now from your appearance that you are indeed the one and only reclaimer.”.  Ira agreed with the fox, and then the fox finally said “I am Agharphon, the ancient priest, it is an honor to meet you, reclaimer,” Agharphon bowed in honor to Ira, and then asked “Are you ready for your training?” Ira nodded his head, afterwards the priest signaled him to follow. Faeria followed with ira but then the priest said to faeria “I’m sorry but no one but the Reclaimer may enter the temple.” Faeria agreed with the priest and waited outside of the temple. Shortly Ira and the priest were in a dark room…..neither a sound nor sight, after a pause the Agharphon preached…he looked up, closed his eyes, and shouted Diu exspectant implesset, o ingens animi, tandem ad reclaimer nobis praeparare ad furfill antiqua prophetia. Aperite ostium templi magni spiritus, ita poterit reclaimer feria mundi initium libertatis!” After his speech was finished…a long….pause……suddenly ira saw two very large doors started to rise into the ceiling, leaving Ira looking into a large colliseum.



© 2014 Douglas Levi Gribbins


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on March 17, 2014
Last Updated on March 17, 2014
Tags: Fox