When giving up is the only way Part 1

When giving up is the only way Part 1

A Story by G. Wahrheit
"

It's a short truthful account of experiences in life. Or maybe just fiction? Finding a so called soul mate and not being able to communicate. Desperate to fight for the truth against all odds.

"

When giving up is the only way part1


'imagine meeting someone who understood even the dustiest corner of your mixed-up soul'


I met someone like that. Her name is Anne, Anne Heil. And she changed how I look at people, life and friendship everlastingly. But let me start at the beginning.

And again our father ask us to move to a different country to learn and spend there the last bit of time, which is left here on earth. We arrived on a beautiful summer day to cold for us to enjoy, being used to 365 days of Sunshine with tropical temperatures. Our host picked us up and welcomed us friendly. We were brought to our rooms. Just happy to start a new exciting chapter of our life. But soon after staying there, I started getting nightmares and the feeling that something wasn't right. Bits and pieces didn't fit. We were told one thing and then saw another. So we started asking dad what was going on. He always knows. Already the next day people started to talk to Levi, my husband, at work to not signing any contracts. And not to trust anyone. Which was very strange. One of them a little, fat guy, came through the same host and warned us about him. We didn't really know anyone. It was a new country, new people, new everything. We also don't trust easily and didn't know what to make out of it.

In the same time a big carnival in town started and our host invited us to go there to meet more of Levi's new colluages. Levi had to work and I didn't know anyone, so I was more then happy to meet people. We went to town and everyone placed their chairs next to the road waiting for the parade to start. I got introduced to lots of people and started talking with one of them about Lamas. I love them so much and could talk about them for hours.

Suddenly I saw a couple, holding hands, crossing the street. He got introduced to me, while his wife went straight away towards our host's kids. I like people who take kids seriously, and smiled. And missed her husbands name. So I wanted to know her but no one seemed to care about introducing her. Suddenly one of the girls whispered into my ear 'she owns lamas'. Of course she did, that should be enough to start a conversation. So I headed straight towards her, she seemed surprised but pleased. I asked her about the lamas and was so excited. She was dressed completely in jeans and just casual looking, easy going. Which was somehow a relieve to my eyes and soul after spending every day with people who were more worried about there outside apperence then anything else. In mitt conversation her husband grabbed her hand and pulled her away. I just can remember her looking back with a big, beautiful smile and I knew we will meet again.

Just a couple of days later, it was my birthday, one of the ladies i met in town invited me over for coffee. I wanted to ask her if she knows the lady, i met at the parade. My host told me her name is Angie Devilbranch. But the minute I asked her, the door flew open and in she came. Her name was Anne Heil. She seemed very nervous and kept running forth and back. Still I managed to get her number and talk a little more. Then she left. I also met another lady at the coffee party, which became a true angel in dark hours.

Days later we, Anne and I, arranged to meet at her place. She wanted to show me the lamas and so on. I couldn't wait. We arrived and I saw two lamas just next to the entrance, running free, beautiful. She opened the door and was again very nervous and restless. Which got better with time. I felt safe and welcome. She also told me every single detail about what was really going on and who of the guys to watch out for in town. I believed her as it made sense with all the bits and pieces we discovered before. It was eye opening and very shocking. I told Levi and we felt abused and mistreated in a very serious way. It made me bitter and almost hateful towards those people. But we were also very grateful for Anne's honesty.

© 2013 G. Wahrheit


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

422 Views
Added on June 30, 2013
Last Updated on June 30, 2013
Tags: soul mate