Chapter1 The Frightening Night

Chapter1 The Frightening Night

A Chapter by Rishi
"

From the Book: Stones of Unknown Planet

"
"Go to bed Dred", said Mother. Switch off the T.V. It's almost midnight, you would not able to wake up for school.
 Dred said,'' It's OK Mom, you don't worry about me." 
Around the silent darkness, The T.V. was making a huge roar. Dred was sweating as his worst nightmares were ghosts and monsters. He always imagined and believed in them. It was about 3 a.m. when Dred had stopped moving and went about for some star gazing

Dred is a teen who grown in the village near a valley. The village was not certainly developed but it has few electronic devices like T.V., mobile etc.He is a short, skinny boy, with snow-colour hair and cerulean blue eyes. He alway wears his white cotton scarf around his neck. His favourite sport is playing football and snowboarding. He can run as fast as a cheetah, and has a higher stamina.

While taking he was going for star gazing he found a meteor shower place. He watched it from the edge of the valley, near his house. Suddenly he slipped his leg and went rolling down the beach, which was near the valley. Immediately it started raining and Dred went looking for shelters. The heavy rain was making the meteor shower more visible. Dred found a cave and stayed there until the rain had stopped. He found that one of the meteors just came towards him.

It was different from others as it was shining with a back-purplish  colour. It just dashed with the beach making a huge roar. Dred went there to watch the meteor closely. His eyes were glowing with the gemstone. He looked at it and he see's a wolf in stone. He picks it up and suddenly his body starts to glow changing him. He screamed in pain and suddenly he transformed.........


© 2016 Rishi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on May 9, 2016
Last Updated on May 9, 2016


Author

Rishi
Rishi

Mumabi, Malad , India



Writing