The Sun.

The Sun.

A Story by Ellie W. Montreal
"

It's so hot.. But -----, I'm so cold.. From what movie??? :D (I'll give you a hint: Ditches.)

"
     Many days, I'd just sit back & watch the green grass turn crispy brown as Theodore simply walked past me, waving. I didn't know why, but I only went out to watch the grass die when he was close to passing by. It intrigued me to see grass slowly die out, moment after tick-tocking moment, & then suddenly see his face. It bought a certain mystery to me, but I had solved it already. Well, a portion of it.
     The answered problem was that it reminded me of Theodore everytime I saw the grass, everytime I stared closely at the blades of grass cringing under the sun's phenomenal heat. It reminded me of him in so many various ways, that if I had to tell him, he would have been sick of me, rather than the story. One possible way was that Theodore was the sun, & I was the grass, dying under all his glory, his pressure, his mysterious perfection. I mean, come on, the Sun doesn't really know the grass too well to be killing it, & the grass doesn't know the Sun too well to be relying on it for life; they're too distant from one another to do so.
     Another way was that Theodore & I were both the grass, & the Sun was... Well, that's the unsolved portion of the mystery. It could be love, but then again, it could be time. Or it could be just the Sun playing tricks on me.

© 2008 Ellie W. Montreal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The sun could be love,
but that would mean it's killing the both of you?
So I don't understand how if it were
the other way around it would totally be amazing....

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 9, 2008
Last Updated on April 11, 2008

Author

Ellie W. Montreal
Ellie W. Montreal

The Sunshit State!, FL



About
i'm Mychelle; you can call me Ellie, if you please, & i'd prefer you do. ツ i'm a poet. a really creative one. i also do photography. which i love more than anything more..

Writing