Number Two~ Dana Marie

Number Two~ Dana Marie

A Chapter by Krystyna Herst

The people in this school are idiots. I'm not your average cheerleader. Me and my friend, Denver, made a bet. If I lost, I had to join the cheerleading squad. If he lost, he had to show up at his hockey game naked. So, that's why I'm standing on the football field, in a tight a*s skirt, with my fishnets rolled down to my ankles. I looked over to the soccer field, at Chase Epstien. Total dork, but so damn hot, especially when he plays soccer. He walked to the only water fountain outside, so, just as an excuse to talk to him, I went to the water fountain. "Hello Dana." I felt myself blush slightly. No one has ever called me Dana before. "Hey Chase." We stood awkwardly next to each other. 
"So there's something I've been meaning to ask." He stated. 
Oh my gosh. He's gonna ask me to Homecoming. 
"I wanna ask a girl to Homecoming, but I have no idea how to."
So the girl isn't me? Crap....
"Do something out of the ordinary. Like send her a video."
"Thanks so much." 
He enveloped me into a hug and picked me up. I hugged him back. I started to feel tears form into my eyes. No, I can't cry in front of Chase. He put me down and ran back to the soccer field. I wiped away the one tear that got away and ran back to the cheerleading squad. 
After practice, I had to go to work. I work at this cafe not too far from where I live. They mostly serve coffee, but they also serve desserts and such. The door opened and Serafina Mendez walked in. "Hey Dana Marie." She greeted me. I smiled. "Hey, what can I get you?" "Surprise me." I grabbed a cup and poured coffee to make a frapucchino. I handed it to her. "$2.50 please." She gave me three dollars. "Keep the change."
I went home at around seven at night. I had an essay to write, so I opened my laptop, only to find an email. From Chase!

subject: no subject

Dana, you said to do something out of the ordinary, so here it goes.

*see attachment*

I clicked the attachment and a YouTube video popped up. It showed Chase, holding a sign that read; "Will you go to Homecoming with me?" I screamed and jumped up. Oh my gosh!!!!!! "Dana Marie! Calm down!" My mom yelled. "Sorry!" I sat back down and checked to see if Chase was online. He was! I sent him a videochat request. He answered immediatly. "So? Did you read my email?" He asked. I nodded. "And your answer?" I took out a Sharpie and a piece of paper, wrote one word and showed it to the camera. 


© 2012 Krystyna Herst


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very cute. I like the way that you put her personality into her actions. I like her character so far.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 12, 2012


Author

Krystyna Herst
Krystyna Herst

Dacono, CO



About
Hey :) it's nice to meet you My name's Krystyna, but I prefer Krissi. I'm really weird about my name. I love my name, I just don't like being called it. Told you it's weird. I'm fifteen years o.. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Story by Krystyna Herst