Every F*****g Time

Every F*****g Time

A Poem by Fraser Murray
"

Don't really need to say anything about this one. It is what it is.

"
Why would anyone play if they don't ever win? It's a game of 2 sides but the judge favours him, see I'm always aware at the time it begins but I seem to forget when my head starts to spin; the danger's not there til you let someone in and their face starts to drop as their patience wears thin until finally they stop and then tear back your skin to stab needles in nerves and torment you with curved hips and pursed lips; a stark reminder you're a piece of s**t, cursed and expendable and useless and lost, the worst kind of loser who's always a last resort but still seeks to contort himself into a form that pleases the feelings of people who couldn't give a f**k about his, so don't bother to ask me why I'm cold and distant and why things aren't the way they used to be because it's plain to f*****g see; I'm strangled by the knowledge that it's always him and never me.

© 2019 Fraser Murray


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on February 7, 2019
Last Updated on February 7, 2019
Tags: Hopelessness, loneliness

Author

Fraser Murray
Fraser Murray

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
21 Year old from Brighouse, West Yorkshire, been quietly writing lyrics and poetry for a long long time but my lack of confidence held me back from sharing any. @frasermurraypoetry on Instagram for v.. more..

Writing
Filth Filth

A Poem by Fraser Murray


Pain Pain

A Poem by Fraser Murray