Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Foxres


      Winter of the Fairy Witch
      INTRO
           It all started with a story, or should i say a memory put onto paper. A memory so far from reality it was turned into a play. A memory that was immortalized by a man who thought it would be fun to break the rules and do exactly what the king of their realm told all who found the door NOT to do....... and that was let others know that they exist. The more who knew about their world, the more SHE awoke. Pulling power out of dreams and turning them into nightmares. Taking simple wishes and changing them into blood thirsty desires...... yes, the man who wrote the play decades ago has awoke the end of both of their worlds. As you read this book try not to think of her, when you come across her name try not to say it aloud, and for the safely of your very soul DO NOT fall under her wintery spell.......the question is... can you Handel it?


© 2011 Foxres


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quite and interesting intro, I must say I am intrigued and shall be breading more, which means your intro has accomplished its job.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 15, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Foxres
Foxres

joplin, MO



About
im insane and a romance junky :3 check out my deviant art account for pics of my charters, bios, and story updates because they are sure to be there before they are here :D user is Foxress more..

Writing
Puck Puck

A Chapter by Foxres


I lost the game I lost the game

A Chapter by Foxres