The Guests Arrive

The Guests Arrive

A Chapter by hailey_forever101
"

A woman deep in a forest with only a mansion, a dog, butler, and a dungeon, invites 10 guests to her home. what could she be planning?

"
The Guests Arrive

*10 carriage's pulled by horse walk the pavement, all arriving at the same time, the guests one by one feel an eerie aura passing through the mansion.*
"Is this really the place?"
Dawn Expresses in a sarcastic voice.
 shes a demon, wearing a black coat that drops to her feet along with shorts and her flat-footed shoes. her hair color is dirty blonde with black streaks here and there, her red eyes sparkle from the sunlight shining through the tall spruce trees. ranging about 5'2 in height.
"I suppose it is the place if you call a forest a mansion Dawn"
Blue expresses sarcastically as well, after dawns remark.
he is a demon bull, his horns tips are coated in blue flames as the rest of his horns are black. his eyes also sparkling from the sunlight hitting his brown eyes. his hair is short, black with blue tips, messy hair with casual clothes, gage in his left ear as he has a piercing on his lip. Ranging about 5"6 in height.
Dawn walked up to blue, about to knock him dead.
"Now now you two, we don't need a dead person within the 10 seconds of being here"
Vale expresses, acting like a peacemaker one second.
"that's my job anyways, let me get my torch"
Then a murder the next.
she is a short girl, pale as a vampire, skinny as a twig, she's a vampire, staying up late watching anime as well as catching up on all the drama. she has long brown brunette hair, brown eyes that sparkle from time to time, she's wearing casual clothes along with flat-footed shoes. Ranging about 5"2 in height.
"Look at you, being the little peacemaker Vale"
*Dawn, Blue, and Vale all turn towards the voice*
The voice was Lily, jumping out of her carriage.
shes a short potato, long brown brunette hair that falls to her butt, with casual clothes, blue eyes that change color depending on her mood, as she's a werewolf, her tail swaying back and forth as her ears ruffle in the wind. Ranging about 5"4 in height.
"God how I hate you Lily"
Vale expresses in a sarcastic way.
"you just ruin all the fun"
"Aww I know I do sweetheart"
Lily says softly, laughing to herself.
*all 4 of them are talking to each other as all the other guests arrive*
*a wolf hops out of a carriage*
"Who the hell is that?"
Blue says to Dawn, Lily, and Vale.
"No clue" Dawn expresses
"Maybe it's summer?" Lily says confused
"Could someone tell me who the hell summer is?" Vale exclaims
*all of them laugh, vale still very confused*
"Duh it's me"
*the wolf transforms into a girl, standing about 5"4 in height, her hair drops to her butt, her sunglasses cover her blue sparkling eyes, wearing casual clothes as well. 
It's Shannon.
*Lily and Blue exclaim* "ITS SHANNON"
*vale and Dawn both glare at each other, confused on who Shannon is*


© 2018 hailey_forever101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on August 6, 2018
Last Updated on August 6, 2018
Tags: Mystery, Murder, Crime, Forest, Mansion, Wolf, Butler


Author

hailey_forever101
hailey_forever101

Brook Park, OH



About
Im a girl, i love to type and write things, im a gamer, and a artist and i have my own youtube channel more..

Writing