Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Firework

Chapter Four

          Finally she decided that she wanted to have a little fun. After all, she deserved it didn’t she? Leaning over him, she put her hands on either side of his head on the back of the couch, her breasts slightly in his face as she looked down at him, her dark hair falling around her face. A sly smile was on her own face as she watched for a moment.

          “I think… you were in the middle of showing me something.” She spoke, her voice soft and sexy as her light blue eyes gazed into his ocean colored ones.

          That was all the encouragement he needed, moving his arms off the top of the couch, one of his hands went to her cheek and neck as he pulled her face down into another kiss, his lips capturing hers for a brief moment before they pulled apart, blue eyes looking at each other for a split second and then their lips were together again, eyes closed once more.

          Roxi kicked off her boots before she climbed onto his lap, straddling his waist as her arms went around his neck once more, their lips beginning to become hungrier and hungrier for each other. Her breath started coming in gasps and her heart beat began to speed up as his hands once again went back to her hips and waist, pulling her closer to him.

          The dim light from the candles flickered a bit and Roxi felt Crew use one hand to brush her hair away from her neck so that his lips could once again trail down to her collar bone before making their way to her throat and then down towards her breasts.

          Crew’s hands slid up to her shoulders before sliding off her leather jacket and dropping it gently to the floor, his lips returning to hers though his hands pulled her even closer to his body, their chests now pressed firmly against the others. Her own hands went to slide his jacket off and he leaned his back up off the couch so she could remove it from his arms and toss it aside as well.

          Her lips parted and she arched her back into him, loving the feel of the closeness. It had been so long since she had felt closeness like this. A smile played at her mouth at his touch, moving against him so they could get even closer.

          Suddenly, a pain filled shrieking tore through the air and filling the house. Sitting bolt upright, Roxi’s muscles tensed and her hand went to her gun that was still on the holster at her waist. Steel blue eyes searched the house for the source of the scream but after a moment, she realized it was coming from outside. Silence filled the house for a long moment as neither of them said a word. When no other sounds came from outside, she relaxed and felt Crew’s muscles relax a bit as well.

          “F*****g zombies.” She cursed softly, turning to face him. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she smiled down at him. The scare from the zombie had sent the romantic and rather horny mood out the window but Roxi felt herself wish it wouldn’t end there. Leaning down, she gave Crew a single, longing kiss before climbing off of his lap and starting down the hall, gathering up her boots and jacket in the process.

          “You coming?” she called over her shoulder, stopping outside the door to her bedroom before disappearing inside. Be careful Roxi, you don’t even know this guy enough to trust him, let alone to have sex with him. He’ll be gone in the morning anyways. She warned herself in her mind, shaking her head at the thought of what she had just about done with a complete stranger and at the fact that she found herself still wanting to do more than they had done already.

          Tossing her leather jacket over the back of the wooden chair that sat in the corner of her room, Roxi began to undress, putting her boots in her clothes and then quickly slipping out of her jeans and tank top before replacing them with just an old boyfriend’s sweatshirt. Confusion crossed her face when Crew didn’t follow her into the room like she had told him to so rising to her feet, she headed out of her bedroom and down the hallway to see Crew laying on the couch with his arms crossed above his head.

          His blue eyes were closed and he looked like he was sleeping but she couldn’t be sure. His backpack was lying on the floor next to him along with his shoes and his jacket. Taking the couple of steps it took to cross the room, Roxi stood over him, watching him thoughtfully for a few moments before she went to fetch a blank and unfolded it, laying it over him.

          Crossing her arms over her chest, she studied his face for a moment longer since it was the first time she had really gotten a chance to look at him. His hair was short and a dirty blonde color though it held no real style and was simply sticking up in all directions, in a cute way. His eyes she knew were a deep blue that almost matched hers. He was muscled and tan which made her smile a bit to herself. She had always had a weakness for guys with a six pack. And of course his smile, one side of his mouth always rose higher than the other making her smile as well.

          As if he sensed her presence, Crew shifted his position a bit moving his arms so they were folded across his chest and the blanket now though his eyes remained closed. A small smirk crossed her face when he went motionless again except for his deep breathing. Finally turning to head back to her own room, she paused for a moment and glanced over her shoulder at the sleeping man on her couch that she had almost hooked up with.

          A split second decision made her turn and walk back to his side, tucking her long hair behind her ear, she leaned over his face before pressing another kiss to his lips. A smile slid across her face when she felt him kiss her back. Pulling away very slowly, grudgingly, Roxi finally turned and headed back to bed, closing her bedroom door behind her. Crossing the room to go to her bed, Roxi laid down in it but felt a question buzzing around in her head and keeping her awake. Why hadn’t he come back to her room? Hadn’t he wanted to sleep with her? It didn’t make sense, any other guy would have taken full advantage of the opportunity and yet Crew had turned it down and slept on the couch instead. Why, Roxi would probably never know but she stayed up late into the night trying to figure it out anyways.



© 2011 Firework


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on August 4, 2011
Last Updated on August 4, 2011


Author

Firework
Firework

MO



Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Firework


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Firework


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Firework