Quxuro Arcana

Quxuro Arcana

A Story by FirePanther
"

This is a example of a roleplay i did for a game that i feel i can make into a story,

"

It has been a long day for Quxuro. Having roamed the frozen forest of Frostvale, Quxuro came across a pack of Direwolves. These creatures stared at Quxuro with a thirst for blood, ferocity in their eyes and blood dripping from their fangs from the rabbit that laid torn to pieces in the center of the pack. It would seem that the little rabbit wasn’t enough to feed the hunger of the wolves, and Quxuro was to be their main course.


Quxuro studied the Direwolves. He could feel the bloodlust coursing through their veins, and it created a sense of satisfaction in his mind. Quxuro knew that, given the circumstances, he would be free to slaughter this pack and feel no remorse. He would only be defending himself after all.


With his blood rushing through his veins from the excitement, Quxuro takes out his sword and points it at the pack, saying, “Come at me beasts. Let us see how much rage I can unleash.”

               In a matter of seconds, the Direwolves charged at Quxuro. Each one that lunged at him were immediately cut down and left lying in a puddle of their own blood and guts. In no time, the pact was completely annihilated, leaving Quxuro standing there with blood dripping from the blade of his sword, feeling dissatisfied.

            

   “Not even a challenge,” He sighed, sheathing his sword as he walked away from the carnage he had left behind.

               

Having slaughtered the pack of Direwolves, Quxuro continued traveling through the Frostvale Forest, looking to become stronger.  He knew he was not yet ready for the challenges that awaited him in the distant future, however, he was determined to become more powerful. He was determined to unlock his true power, and unlock his dragon form for the first time in his life.


As he pondered the thought, Quxuro became completely unaware of where he was standing at that moment as he looked around him to see four dark, winged creatures flying around him, their gaze fixed upon him. They were just slightly bigger than he was, with eyes as red as the blood they have spilled. Their claws as sharp as a dragon’s teeth.


Much like the Direwolves, their eyes were filled with a lust for blood, but Quxuro felt something more sinister coming from their eyes other than just pure animal instinct. There was darkness and evil within their eyes, much like what was in his own eyes. However, Quxuro knew these creatures were not ones to control themselves from the temptations of evil.


Before Quxuro had a chance to unsheathe his sword, the creatures attacked, striking him with their sharp claws. Quxuro managed to dodge a majority of their attacks, but still got struck on his right arm by one of the creatures claws, slicing him open from his shoulder down to his elbow. Using his left hand, he managed to grab his sword and strike the creature right down the middle, slicing him in half.


 “That was a pretty good hit,” Quxuro said to corpse laying in front of him, “This might very well be an amazing battle.”

Quxuro gets into his fighting stance, his right arm dangling at his side as he looks at the other three and screams, “now then, come at me!”

© 2016 FirePanther


Author's Note

FirePanther
This is just an example piece, if you like it i will gladly make it into a short story or more :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good story shared. Man against powerful wolves. I liked the story line and the honest ending. I hope the wolves win. Thank you for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


I think this piece would be much better as a longer story. There's so much to be explored but not enough space.What we see of Quxuro so far is very attention grabbing. It's practically begging to be made into something longer.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FirePanther

7 Years Ago

Thank you, i do intend to make this into a longer story, its been awhile since i tried my hand at wr.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

428 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2016
Last Updated on January 27, 2016

Author

FirePanther
FirePanther

Reading, PA



About
just a person who enjoys writing from time to time. more..

Writing