Breaking

Breaking

A Poem by FallenAngel527

The colors in this mood ring are constantly changing along with these mood swings; I don't know what I'm feeling.
The music in my mind is what I have defined as the feelings I can find in my heart where they're confined.
My stomach holds these butterflies that reveal the insecurity in my eyes; I do my best to disguise it, however, it remains exposed despite how hard I try.
My heart has a beat that tends to deplete
the energy I have; I have to retreat from telling you I'm incomplete.
The closer I get to you, I obtain these different point of views; breaking down walls I didn't think I'd break through and reliving this painful déjà vu.
I'm perplexed as to how to confess and express the feelings I suppress; am I stressed? Obsessed? Depressed? Rather fall of a bridge than in love cuz it hurts less.
My heart has become external; on my shoulder, it sits so vulnerable. Around my enemies, it's durable; around you, it's penetrable.
My eyes, though closed from being weary and red from being teary, clearly are expressed as being dreary.
These butterflies have turned into bees;
as they sting, I drop to my knees. Like a disease to the highest degree, I'm eaten alive from the inside out by these.
The music that was playing is now betraying and dismaying; displaying the decaying of my once robustious ways.
How can this mood ring define what I'm feeling if a color represents one thing but I feel love, pain, fear and anxiety? Tell me please... I'm breaking..

© 2015 FallenAngel527


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on August 7, 2015
Last Updated on August 7, 2015

Author

FallenAngel527
FallenAngel527

About
Speak the mind in a poetic rhyme not just to pass the time, but to express and unwind more..

Writing